Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How would women see me if I had a deathmatch with Henry Cavill and won?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
So pissed off after seeing him build a PC

Say I challenge him to a 1v1 fight to the death hand combat only and destroy him, how would women react?

Would they like me more because winning means my genes are more fit for survival than his?

Or would they hate me even more because I killed a good looking male?

They would get sad that Chad died and make a petition you get executed

Say I challenge him to a 1v1 fight to the death hand combat only and destroy him, how would women react?

Would they like me more because winning means my genes are more fit for survival than his?

You’d definitely get pussy since you’d be status maxxed if you did that, but you’d get a barrage of roasting first

You would essentially become their Osama Bin Laden

2250.jpg

they'd hate you, ugly ogre beating a chad is still an ugly ogre

I could beat henry cavil or any human to death very easily. But if i did that i'd be exposed to the public, and the government does not want me to be known worldwide, so they would most likely kill me.

Capture

They would get sad that Chad died and make a petition you get executed
Sad? No way. Enraged.

They would consider it the worst crime in the world and compare you to hitler's and satan's born child.
They would want to see you ripped limb from limb while still alive to feel the agony and pain you made them felt because their poor chad was murdered and you were left alive to defile his worthless body.

Oh and they're foids so they would probably want your dick chopped off.

You would be the most hated man in the world

Sad? No way. Enraged.

They would consider it the worst crime in the world and compare you to hitler's and satan's born child.
They would want to see you ripped limb from limb while still alive to feel the agony and pain you made them felt because their poor chad was murdered and you were left alive to defile his worthless body.

Oh and they're foids so they would probably want your dick chopped off.
They would cry a river if Chad died but it an ugly man commits suicide because of chronic loneliness he's just another statistic

Brootal. All that talent wasted.
Tell me about it.

Its their rules though. I'm just glad they leave me be to roam my forest.

As long as i don't cause too much trouble and stay out of the public eye im good.

20200602 021524

You'd still be invisible to them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back