Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would you handle these Niggers on Plane ?

By Allah just hijack the fucking plane already.

The guy sitting near the recorder looks like a Jew.

Also, I hate nigger toddlers. Annoying POS.

Of course its some sheboon jewSA nigger, she along with her worthless offspring should be thrown off a cliff.

Basic parenting/ common sense telling your spawn to not kick someones fucking seat

he looks like a 30yo man, but he can't beat the shit out of that little bastard? why?
why white people are so pussies? even chinks know the correct way to deal with those little bastards :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Knock the norwood 7 bitch and her kid out

GET THIS NIGGER BITCH OFF THE PLANEEE

Why didn’t the sheboon tell the nigling to stop? My parents would have kicked my ass

NIGGERS ON A PLANE would be a good sequel to Snakes on a Plane. You can even have Samuel L Jackson say the iconic line

I would walk out of the fake model plane and go back home to LDAR since its fake, and fake model planes are for fake instagram influencers and not incels.

NIGGERS ON A PLANE would be a good sequel to Snakes on a Plane. You can even have Samuel L Jackson say the iconic line
I've had it with these motherfuckin' niggas on this motherfuckin' plane.

Proceeds to get into a shootout in the cabin.

I would scream at that kid so loud it would traumatize him for the rest of his life. Holy fuck I would consider the 25 -life if some kid was doing that to me. Both the kid and the parent.

He should have talked to the father of the kid to solve the problem.

Wait

Sheboon vs chad. Just fly the plane into the sea.

The wife not supporting her husband enrages me as well.

idk I'm not rich I don't go on vacations

Why didn’t the sheboon tell the nigling to stop? My parents would have kicked my ass
Because niggers + no father + low IQ + sheboon attitude.

Niggers shouldn't be allowed to have kids

KICK THAT NIGGER BITCH OFF THE PLANE

he looks like a 30yo man, but he can't beat the shit out of that little bastard? why?
why white people are so pussies? even chinks know the correct way to deal with those little bastards :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:
typical pigskin behavior, no wonder why feminism has been born and exported from coomskin countries

Why are black women so high t

Complain to a Stewardess..,

Get them niggers kicked off screaming like rabid chimps!
Normally, yeah. But that woman was looking for that type of response.

What you need is to have an "accident" on them.

I have HAD IT with these motherfucking niggers on this motherfucking plane

Of course its some sheboon jewSA nigger, she along with her worthless offspring should be thrown off a cliff.

Basic parenting/ common sense telling your spawn to not kick someones fucking seat

Suing in the court is the only civil way to deal with boons.Arguing in public is meaningless