Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would you react if a femalo at your job started crying like this about how she has no $ for college & her only other option was being a sex worker

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

Would u start laughing in her face:foidSoy: Or would u simp for her and try to comfort her

That anime looks trash, but I wish I could have sex with power

I’d give her 1000 bucks for sex but instead of fucking her I cuddle her for an hour in the bed

SEX WITH ME NOW I WILL COMFORT YOU KOBENI

Grade A reaction by the blonde bitch

would do nothing

Ye Power JFLing at Kobeni’s utter dismay genuinely made me kek

It’s giving

That anime looks trash, but I wish I could have sex with power
MAPPA’s production is super drab and frankly ugly, and doesn’t fit Fujimoto’s dynamic, brightly colored art style at all, but the director of this adaptation is almost competent enough to salvage what the visuals and CGI couldn’t

Last edited:

It’s giving
View attachment 681451

MAPPA’s production is super drab and frankly ugly, and doesn’t fit Fujimoto’s dynamic, brightly colored art style at all, but the director of this adaptation is competent enough to salvage what the visuals and CGI couldn’t
Would you rather have sex with power of kobeni?

Would you rather have sex with power of kobeni?
What kind of question is this? Kobeni is already my wife :feelscomfy:

I like how everyone simps for Power but they all just conveniently gloss over the fact that she literally doesn’t bathe

I'd excuse myself to go to the toilet and lmao there.

I will never feel sorry for females because they live life on easy mode. Also, she showed later in the episode that she only cares about herself and her own survival. She was the first one that wanted to sacrifice denji to save herself. She can burn in hell tbh

I’d give her 1000 bucks for sex but instead of fucking her I cuddle her for an hour in the bed
SEX WITH ME NOW I WILL COMFORT YOU KOBENI
would do nothing
how much is she charging

It’s giving
View attachment 681451

MAPPA’s production is super drab and frankly ugly, and doesn’t fit Fujimoto’s dynamic, brightly colored art style at all, but the director of this adaptation is almost competent enough to salvage what the visuals and CGI couldn’t
what would dregster do:feelscomfy:
Based devil foid
I'd excuse myself to go to the toilet and lmao there.
both

title please?
I will never feel sorry for females because they live life on easy mode. Also, she showed later in the episode that she only cares about herself and her own survival. She was the first one that wanted to sacrifice denji to save herself. She can burn in hell tbh
Check out my latest threadlossus

I would not give a shit and would go for mad hot office lady instead :owo:

i will try to remember chainsaw man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back