Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would you react if there was an Incel October 7th?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
How would you react if you saw on the news that an Incel Hamas attacked a rave and abducted hundreds of partying normie foids?

I would immediately delete my account and hide in a bomb shelter

How would you react if you saw on the news that an Incel Hamas attacked a rave and abducted hundreds of partying normie foids?
I dont think Hamas is incel

I think he meant if incels did the same thing
That would be absolutely based! Also your our biggest ER advocate on the forum and your AVI backs that up so lets give society hell for what they did to us!

I would view it with indifference, as I believe that such a day wouldn’t change our perceived predicament.

I would immediately delete my account and hide in a bomb shelter
This, because it would obviously be orchestrated by people who want a justification to arrest us all. (just like the hamas attack)

That would be absolutely based! Also your our biggest ER advocate on the forum and your AVI backs that up so lets give society hell for what they did to us!
:feelskek:
In all honesty it would be @Alek Minassian as he is a straight up fan boy

:feelskek:
In all honesty it would be @Alek Minassian as he is a straight up fan boy
Dude was only online for a day YO

Alek Minassian

Greycel
Joined Dec 15, 2018
Last seen Dec 15, 2018

It would be the most based thing I've ever seen in my entire life. But i'd hastily vacate this site, start destroying my hard drives, and start deleting/altering accounts. Assuming this happened in North America.
It would be an incel 9/11 and we'd be Al Qaeda (if you're in North America).

Last edited:
Dude was only online for a day YO

Alek Minassian

Greycel
Joined Dec 15, 2018
Last seen Dec 15, 2018
I meant to to tag the dude with the minassian avi who always is fan girling over mass shooters.