Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee How you doing, fellow incels? I (F26)...

> I'm the problem. My shitty self perception is what's killing my chances at love. No amount of fake confidence and outgoing personality is going to cover up the fact that I don't like the way that I look.

J F L why do women still think that men are attracted to their confidence?

has she tried taking a shower?

> I'm the problem. My shitty self perception is what's killing my chances at love. No amount of fake confidence and outgoing personality is going to cover up the fact that I don't like the way that I look.

They're delusional and not in touch with reality

Yeah, no man gives a fuck about a woman's confidence jfl.

Yeah, no man gives a fuck about a woman's confidence jfl.
tbh I would gladly accept if it became normal for women to approach since they always act like men say "women have to be passive"
fuck no bitch, maybe stop chasing chad

you are not alone fellow incel, I also can't find a white 6'5 tall chad as a 3/10 ethnic foid, after having sucking so many dicks, slept with other women and dogs, but now with confidence I'm going to chance this so do the same :soy:

same reason why men think the same: bluepill

dn rd cuz foid
why do women still think that men are attracted to their confidence?
Why not tbh, men have logic and iq and they're not the same animals from the cave. I'd wouldn't stop thinking about foid who said hello to me. Hell I'd be gigaattracted If some foid ever asked me how my day was
has she tried taking a shower?
İ think she tryna gamemaxx and confidencemaxx first, shower is just too much of effort
I hear getting a haircut will also do the trick
fuck no bitch, maybe stop chasing chad
you are not alone fellow incel, I also can't find a white 6'5 tall chad as a 3/10 ethnic foid, after having sucking so many dicks, slept with other women and dogs, but now with confidence I'm going to chance this so do the same :soy:

didn't read. where in the post does she admit to having a body count of 15

20201124 151058

Axe wound havers get the bullet.