Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How’s your day going?

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I hope everything is good

The same. Laying in my bed browsing is

ive been uselessly wasting time

im supposed to catch up with studies for my college because ive been doing jackshit for 6 months straight and i have until september to regain my footing, but so far still just browsing .is all day

im supposed to catch up with studies for my college because ive been doing jackshit for 6 months straight and i have until september to regain my footing, but so far still just browsing .is all day
What do you study

Chill up in bed now on is, but I'm about to go to work on my father's construction site. I don't feel like it at all, but at the end of the day you feel a lot better because you haven't wasted your time, I think

My day is going thinking why I was born

Bad, chronic pain for 4 months now below my right rib

No idea what batavia is. I googled. Indonesia?
I regret having this username because everyone now knows im in Jakarta :lul:, oh well i dont leave internet trails anyway

I regret having this username because everyone now knows im in Jakarta :lul:, oh well i dont leave internet trails anyway
So you’re half japanese and half indonesian?