Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HP laptopcels gtfih quickly

im done

im done

God hates you
★★★★
i spilled water over my laptop it was not much but enough to get into some keys and the outflow vent img reference below as im posting this from my laptop shows that it didn't really cause any damage which is visible externally but i had a hard time booting up the system initially im worried should i go to service centre even if the laptop works as it was before
vent img

Put it in rice and it will absorb the water, Goto PC doctor tomorrow

REMOVE Hard drive! So you dont loose data.

Put hard drive in seperate rice

I think I use the same exact laptop as you

Take out the battery and unplug charger. Depending how much water you spilled, it might have a bit of water inside. Leave it 24 hours unplugged to dry just for case. Better safe than sorry. If you have a hairdryer you could blow it out.

Turn it off and don't turn on for 12 hours, use a vacuum cleaner to suck any droplets if possible, It's probably fine tho

just buy a new laptop bro

i tried to heat my laptop so it just gets evaporated kek

Take out the battery and unplug charger. Depending how much water you spilled, it might have a bit of water inside. Leave it 24 hours unplugged to dry just for case. Better safe than sorry. If you have a hairdryer you could blow it out.
Turn it off and don't turn on for 12 hours, use a vacuum cleaner to suck any droplets if possible, It's probably fine tho
i think it is dried by now

Also put it upside down so any water will leak out through keyboards rather than seep deeper into the laptop.

turn it off, plug out the battery and dry it with a hairdryer