Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HTN (landlord)

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
My foid roommate who we converse every now and than (just to be cordial) I live in a shared house with 2 other foids....she walks by room asking me if I was getting the superbowl...I told her nah..and she kept it moving.

I figured she was just trying to use me to watch the game...prolly by surprise bring her boyfriend over to watch...lol...

My landlord stops by who I figure to be an HTN...tall guy with glasses...he comes by to put my new curtain and rod up in my room...

She immediately comes into my room with a smile on her face asking if he could get this necklace off her neck...she has been trying to no avail..(she never asked me before) than she gives him something for valentines day saying he could also give this to her girlfriend
..(a ploy to see if he actually had one)

Than when he said he doesn't have one...she said will u can give it to ur daughter...(Knowing he has one)...

Later on downstairs..I tried to inquire of food in the freezer to see if that was hers...and she was like brushing me off to talk to him...like..YEA..YEA..THATS MINE (speedily)....

This broad would be like my looksmatch..
.a 3-4...Scale...femcel landwhale ogre...this is why of many reasons that I been pronounced the death of the looksmatch...and how 3s and 4s females only entertain 6s and 7s males.

Poison that foid

Better live on a bench than to pay rent to him and to live next to those monsters

Better live on a bench than to pay rent to him and to live next to those monsters
So long as I'm given a roof over my head..Idgaf what these foids lust after...it's not affecting me not one bit...

Just bringing out the incellic situations and post thru current events/ my daily lives...

Living on a bench I may encounter a buck fucking a roe....lmmaoo that would piss me off to see two dirty ass deers getting more sex than I am...and NO MONEY IS NEEDED OR PROVIDED FOR THE BUCK TO FUCK THE ROE

I prefer to live in an all Male house with incels...but the closest imma get to that is a mens shelter or jail

So long as I'm given a roof over my head..Idgaf what these foids lust after...it's not affecting me not one bit...

Just bringing out the incellic situations and post thru current events/ my daily lives...

Living on a bench I may encounter a buck fucking a roe....lmmaoo that would piss me off to see two dirty ass deers getting more sex than I am...and NO MONEY IS NEEDED OR PROVIDED FOR THE BUCK TO FUCK THE ROE

I prefer to live in an all Male house with incels...but the closest imma get to that is a mens shelter or jail
You made me laugh ngl brocel.

You funny!

This is entirely true. I hate ugly/land whales they are the most delusional foids. If they could accept their position the world would be a better place.

Last edited:
This is entirely true. I hate ugly/land whales they are the most delusional foids. If they could accept their position the world would be a better place.
well...according to white suprema nutz....they upset that tyrones are taking all the granny or ugly land whales in the plains and south...apparently they are desperately wanted....(especially those with big tits)