Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Human are not evil. Life is. (Philosophy)

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
I have the feeling that only a very small proportion of the human species is sensible and acts accordingly.
But I can't blame anyone, because in this life it always depends on the environment you grow up in.

If I was hypothetically born in Russia and followed the state like the majority there, then from my perspective I would be a complete idiot.
But what can I do about it, I was born there and grew up in the circumstances.
I would have written the same thing about myself on a Russian forum.

If I had grown up in a billionaire family, then I would most probably not be down-to-earth and snobby.
But what can this person do about it? He grew up in it.
I would probably have acted the same way.

If I had grown up in a Nazi family, then I would also have grown up with right-wing ideas and been a Nazi. What can this person do about it?

If I had been born Chad, I'd probably be someone who fucked multiple Stacy's a week and laughed at incels like me. I'd be someone we'd all be upset about. Nevertheless, as a mature and grown man, you have to ask yourself the philosophical question.
How would we have acted?
Would I, or you reading this right now, be as attractive as a Chad.
Wouldn't you fuck pretty women too?
Wouldn't you be someone who gets insulted in forums like this?

What I just want to say is that I have somehow reached a point where I can't see pure evil in people (even if I wanted to), but in this life.
It is life that consists of so much luck and chance.
In the end, I can only judge from my own perspective.

Yep, life and nature suck and all of it being destroyed is the morally right thing to do

Na, you are born a jackass. See niggers for example born to be stupid and violent no matter how much money you throw into programs and schools.

Na, you are born a jackass. See niggers for example born to be stupid and violent no matter how much money you throw into programs and schools.

yes, but it's still because of irreversible poverty and history. they do what their parents and ancestors did. gang work, crime, etc.
in the end, they were just born in the wrong body

Life doesn't care about you, it's just using you to replicate itself.

IMG 4204

great anal:ahegao:ysis