Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Human Rights are subjective to culture

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Human rights is based on a culture of the masses, this means what the people think = what is seen as human rights
This is why human rights are different in other countries, its because of the culture of the masses. so you can't suggest women rights or men rights is objective
So women rights is not human rights
Therefore a woman saying they have rights to abortion or anything only works if culture allows them to
To change womens dating habits we must change culture of the masses

Last edited:
>Inceldom Discussion

>Inceldom Discussion
Is based on inceldom as womens rights reflect inceldom
And rights is a hot topic with BLM and Feminism which impacts the incel community

There are no rights

The only laws that exist are the laws of physics

Everything else, are impositions of the dominant class for the dominated class

There are no rights

The only laws that exist are the laws of physics

Everything else, are impositions of the dominant class for the dominated class
This
The dominant chads

Kek
But to be fair would a communist society with better economics work for incels?
Yes in some cases like with less privatized police and security forces that don't have the incentive to work at behest of corporations that could have their own biases and need to pander to women.
In other cases like with military conscription, duty to support women and families that aren't your own with taxes no.

A lot of old fashioned communism seems to side on the tradcuck side of things.
But at least there would be less creative destruction of industries, less unpredictability, more formal dress and not as much competing contradictory narratives meant to keep people confused and forced to choose their own adventure in life.

Atleast in OP's gay ideology I would starve and die in a shithole :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul:
No you wont in 70s/80s Soviets had more food then 1990s eastern europe
also the in soviets women couldn't by hypergamous

Yes in some cases like with less privatized police and security forces that don't have the incentive to work at behest of corporations that could have their own biases and need to pander to women.
In other cases like with military conscription, duty to support women and families that aren't your own with taxes no.

A lot of old fashioned communism seems to side on the tradcuck side of things.
But at least there would be less creative destruction of industries, less unpredictability, more formal dress and not as much competing contradictory narratives meant to keep people confused and forced to choose their own adventure in life.
Yeah I wouldnt mind working in factory and coming home to wife with TV and kids, i like there fashion too

No you wont in 70s/80s Soviets had more food then 1990s eastern europe
also the in soviets women couldn't by hypergamous
yeah, because the 1990's eastern europe was in chaos after the collapse of an authoritarian state which is expected. That doesn't mean its not a shithole. Kenya is doing better than somalia but kenya is still a shithole

Yeah I wouldnt mind working in factory and coming home to wife with TV and kids, i like there fashion too
Burgerland was closer to that life script of working in a factory and coming to wife with kids or just a loving wife if you didn't want kids in the mid 20th century.
Neoliberalism has been a disaster for working class males.

Burgerland was closer to that life script of working in a factory and coming to wife with kids or just a loving wife if you didn't want kids in the mid 20th century.
true
Redeno
I want this, wish i was born in 1800s Brazil

High IQ.

How would you get rid of Neo-Liberalism ?
I just wished women stopped wearing slutty clothing
Im just tired of women nowadays

I just wished women stopped wearing slutty clothing
Im just tired of women nowadays
You can't. It's too late. Early 1900's was the time to do it, and there were a few based pockets until the middle eastern shit with saddam, gaddafi, and osama being deposed. Now we're all fucked. Neoliberalism is the new world order and there is nothing anyone can do about it, unless a world collapse happens (which I doubt will happen considering world events and the future of humanity have already been planned out in a room) and somehow a based ideology, ANY ideology not socially left wing somehow pulls the reigns and wins (which won't happen).

Last edited:
Put laws in place back like the Fairness Doctrine that prevent the media from reporting on weird news and voyeuristic news that takes the focus off people in power would be a start.
There are a lot of brainwashed people that believe in the inevitability of the old world and old way of doing things never coming back.
Example of people that push this narrative even though they aren't necessarily media

Get rid of tacit acceptance of freelance and gig economy being substitutes for lifetime steady careers and acting like it's the new normal.

Stop giving so much voice to identity politics people on social media that just want to enact policies and affirmative action to make the 1% more diverse instead of addressing factions of the 1% trying to hoard money and land and obsessively spy on common citizenry.

Get rid of the idea that you need to be competing with people from all across the globe for a job. Don't encourage everyone to go to college, it's inflating the value of a degree and making it be a defacto requirement for every guy from that point onward when it didn't use to be.

These are some things I can think of off the top of my head.

Put laws in place back like the Fairness Doctrine that prevent the media from reporting on weird news and voyeuristic news that takes the focus off people in power would be a start.
There are a lot of brainwashed people that believe in the inevitability of the old world and old way of doing things never coming back.
Example of people that push this narrative even though they aren't necessarily media

Get rid of tacit acceptance of freelance and gig economy being substitutes for lifetime steady careers and acting like it's the new normal.

Stop giving so much voice to identity politics people on social media that just want to enact policies and affirmative action to make the 1% more diverse instead of addressing factions of the 1% trying to hoard money and land and obsessively spy on common citizenry.

Get rid of the idea that you need to be competing with people from all across the globe for a job. Don't encourage everyone to go to college, it's inflating the value of a degree and making it be a defacto requirement for every guy from that point onward when it didn't use to be.

These are some things I can think of off the top of my head.
I prefer the soviet method, which is too promise things to get in power, then silence the people who helped you get power

I prefer the soviet method, which is too promise things to get in power, then silence the people who helped you get power
That's rife with power struggles, infighting and dominance plays culminating in paranoid purges of those suspect not to be loyal. Not a good long term strategy imo

That's rife with power struggles, infighting and dominance plays culminating in paranoid purges of those suspect not to be loyal. Not a good long term strategy imo
but will women suffer?

but will women suffer?
Women rarely suffer unless they are forced to entirely pay for their own things and lifestyle without any kind of easy government aid, grants, special interests advancing their interests or paternalistic protection from male relatives or friends just like men have to.

Women rarely suffer unless they are forced to entirely pay for their own things and lifestyle without any kind of easy government aid, grants, special interests advancing their interests or paternalistic protection from male relatives or friends just like men have to.
we need a system which is brtual for women (economically )

we need a system which is brtual for women (economically )
Ban and/or make social media, onlyfans, venmo, cashapp not useful for monetization.
Get rid of the positive association lended to "influencers" and celebrities.

Make it so that all affirmative action for women and special interest programs for women are disbanded and don't have to be funded by taxpayers.

That would be a start.

Ban and/or make social media, onlyfans, venmo, cashapp not useful for monetization.
Get rid of the positive association lended to "influencers" and celebrities.

Make it so that all affirmative action for women and special interest programs for women are disbanded and don't have to be funded by taxpayers.

That would be a start.
would it be easier for society to collapse?

would it be easier for society to collapse?
Weak unattractive males would fare the worst in a social collapse.
Women would just have to pretend to be dainty and vulnerable for white kights to come to their aid and fight off any males that opposed women retaining a privileged position in society.

Weak unattractive males would fare the worst in a social collapse.
Women would just have to pretend to be dainty and vulnerable for white kights to come to their aid and fight off any males that opposed women retaining a privileged position in society.
true

human rights is a jewish meme to empower foids and subsequently cuck 90% of men and to have justification to engage in military conflict with countries they don't like

human rights is a jewish meme to empower foids and subsequently cuck 90% of men and to have justification to engage in military conflict with countries they don't like
this

You live in the US and will die there, that IS a shithole.
I’d rather have the shit economics of the us than the freedom restrictions of the eu (although if biden wins we’re fucked)

I’d rather have the shit economics of the us than the freedom restrictions of the eu (although if biden wins we’re fucked)
I hope Biden wins! Not that I hate Trump or anything, I just like Biden's foreign policy way more.

I hope Biden wins! Not that I hate Trump or anything, I just like Biden's foreign policy way more.
What Biden does as president of USA will reverberate through the west. He has a black foid VP. All the progressive shitshow he’s going to pull will have Europe and the world following. You don’t want biden to win trust me.

Brag tbh.
Tag @Indari next time.
What Biden does as president of USA will reverberate through the west. He has a black foid VP. All the progressive shitshow he’s going to pull will have Europe and the world following. You don’t want biden to win trust me.
I don't care about the things he will do, or who he vouches for, all I know is that he isn't blindly supporting India on the Kashmir issue, unlike Trump. But don't worry, Biden won't win, even liberals hate him.

he's not going to jack fucking shit. He and kuntala harrbitch are the most establishment candidates, basically two fucking hillarys. They will bow to the whim of their donors. The myth that biden is far left is fucking laughable as fuck and only people who know nothing about politics believe it. Biden literally wrote the crime bill which targeted black people and kuntala worked as a prosecutor locking up tons of black people for weed and the PARENTS of truant teens. It's all window dressing. He's not progressive at all.

Last edited:
Biden is racist, he is based

Human rights is based on a culture of the masses, this means what the people think = what is seen as human rights
This is why human rights are different in other countries, its because of the culture of the masses. so you can't suggest women rights or men rights is objective
So women rights is not human rights
Therefore a woman saying they have rights to abortion or anything only works if culture allows them to
To change womens dating habits we must change culture of the masses
Human rights are just bullshit pushed by (((them))), mainly EU/UN/NATO.

According to then abortion (killing an unborn baby) is a human right while child marriage (if she is 17 counts as a child) is a human rights violation. Also death penalty is also seen as a human rights violation and they had to pressure the pope to claim the Catholic Church always condemns the death penalty in order to influence the cultural view on it. Also all that LGBT garbage is seen as a human right.

@wereq @IceStorm @Retardfuel @DarkStarDown @30klhlvwizard

human rights are based.
if it wasn't for human rights, i would have died by a nuclear bomb years ago. it's not like i like how i lve rn but i don't wanna die in a fire explosion.
Biden is racist, he is based
hopefully, he will win the elections this time aswell.
i would like to see the curry president win aswell just for the memes.
>Inceldom Discussion
good thread

Globohomo, taxes and overall shit ton of idiocy is pushed upon us by rich scum who make our lives harder day by day

human rights are based.
if it wasn't for human rights, i would have died by a nuclear bomb years ago. it's not like i like how i lve rn but i don't wanna die in a fire explosion.

hopefully, he will win the elections this time aswell.
i would like to see the curry president win aswell just for the memes.

good thread
Thats not human rights. Human rights is an organization by the UN, funded by George Soros, who also funds the Open Society foundation, which is dedicated to pushing globohomo.

Thats not human rights. Human rights is an organization by the UN, funded by George Soros, who also funds the Open Society foundation, which is dedicated to pushing globohomo.
This is some top tier retardation. Truly special Olympics gold medal material.

"Human rights" is not an organization. JFL

This is some top tier retardation. Truly special Olympics gold medal material.

"Human rights" is not an organization. JFL
Human Rights Watch, is.

The whole concept of human rights in the modern world is pushed by (((them))).

The whole concept of human rights in the modern world is pushed by (((them))).
The concept is ancient and was discussed by the Greek philosophers. It has been discussed throughout the centuries. Nobody is (((pushing))) it.

I have read some of the manifesto (part of my booksmaxxing journey)

But skimming through the entire thing (it’s a very small book) there is no mention of stuff pertaining to social values.

Although I haven’t read “The Principle Of Communisms” by Friedrich Engels
“Value Price and Profit, and Wage Labour and Capital” by Karl Marx. So maybe those books pertain stuff like anti-homosexuality or birth control. But it’s highly unlikely.

Last edited:
The concept is ancient and was discussed by the Greek philosophers. It has been discussed throughout the centuries. Nobody is (((pushing))) it.
Cope, it is being pushed. It’s why faggots and trannies are getting special treatment and protections, because of “Human Rights” that they are supposedly entitled to. There’s a whole bunch of other progressive shit that is pushed by them.