Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Human Rights are subjective to culture

Cope, it is being pushed. It’s why faggots and trannies are getting special treatment and protections, because of “Human Rights” that they are supposedly entitled to. There’s a whole bunch of other progressive shit that is pushed by them.
All of that garbage is being pushed under the guise and pretense of "human rights." They're piggybacking on that to garner political and public support. That doesn't mean "human rights" is being pushed by globohomo. The forces behind globohomo don't give a shit about human rights. That's merely a convenient political tool for them.

I have read some of the manifesto (part of my booksmaxxing journey)

But skimming through the entire thing (it’s a very small book) there is no mention of stuff pertaining to social values.

Although I haven’t read “The Principle Of Communisms” by Friedrich Engels
“Value Price and Profit, and Wage Labour and Capital” by Karl Marx. So maybe those books pertain stuff like anti-homosexuality or birth control. But it’s highly unlikely.
Actually, judging how the main idea of communism is abolishing class hierarchy and giving everyone equally the things they need and other necessities.
Chances are it would be an egalitarian society instead of having conservative social values, like sexual repression and anti-feminism because such rules would go against Marx vision of a stateless society.

Also the Soviets wasn’t a communist country because to have a communist society you would need to have a stateless, moneyless and classless. The Soviets were trying to achieve communism which they failed, (an intermediate stage from capitalist to communist), which Marx coined the Dictatorship Of The Proletariat

Last edited:
All of that garbage is being pushed under the guise and pretense of "human rights." They're piggybacking on that to garner political and public support. That doesn't mean "human rights" is being pushed by globohomo. The forces behind globohomo don't give a shit about human rights. That's merely a convenient political tool for them.
“human rights” is being pushed by globohomo, because as OP said, it’s subjective to culture, and as another user said, human rights are not the laws of physics.

“human rights” is being pushed by globohomo, because as OP said, it’s subjective to culture, and as another user said, human rights are not the laws of physics.
OP is wrong, you're very dumb, and I don't have the patience for to sit here and educate either of you.

OP is wrong, you're very dumb, and I don't have the patience for to sit here and educate either of you.
Nope, you’re wrong and pretentious and think you know everything when you don’t.

Nope, you’re wrong and pretentious and think you know everything when you don’t.
You have the internet at your fingertips. Please educate yourself.

I just realized that this is a 2020 thread. Rip wasted my time :feelsrope:
IMG 6284

You have the internet at your fingertips. Please educate yourself.
I have, and I know OP is right, that human rights are subjective to culture.

Human rights are just bullshit pushed by (((them))), mainly EU/UN/NATO.

According to then abortion (killing an unborn baby) is a human right while child marriage (if she is 17 counts as a child) is a human rights violation. Also death penalty is also seen as a human rights violation and they had to pressure the pope to claim the Catholic Church always condemns the death penalty in order to influence the cultural view on it. Also all that LGBT garbage is seen as a human right.

@wereq @IceStorm @Retardfuel @DarkStarDown @30klhlvwizard
Pushed by thoese who are strong

No one sanctioned china after taking Tibet but they sanctioned Russia

Human rights are just bullshit pushed by (((them))), mainly EU/UN/NATO.

According to then abortion (killing an unborn baby) is a human right while child marriage (if she is 17 counts as a child) is a human rights violation. Also death penalty is also seen as a human rights violation and they had to pressure the pope to claim the Catholic Church always condemns the death penalty in order to influence the cultural view on it. Also all that LGBT garbage is seen as a human right.

@wereq @IceStorm @Retardfuel @DarkStarDown @30klhlvwizard
This , spot on

@Uggo Mongo @BataviaCel

Human rights is based on a culture of the masses, this means what the people think = what is seen as human rights
This is why human rights are different in other countries, its because of the culture of the masses. so you can't suggest women rights or men rights is objective
So women rights is not human rights
Therefore a woman saying they have rights to abortion or anything only works if culture allows them to
To change womens dating habits we must change culture of the masses
Jfl humans rights are a meta narriative and have no connection to objective material reality