Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Humanity is an ant colony.

The Purifier

The Purifier

Recruit
★★
I live in a ethnically diverse country, my current wageslave job consist in traveling around my capital city from the rich areas to the middle low ones (low tier on site IT job)

As you may guess i am a genetic abomination: short, non white, baby face, weak chin and baby voice. From child i was brainwashed by the media telling me that looks/race don't matter and as long you work hard you can achieve anything. I believed it until now.

One thing i noticed is the fact that in rich areas you see NOTHING BUT square jawed, tall Chad kids and blond Stacies with their massive egos walking around knowing that the earth would rather kill 5000000 of my kind in order to save a single Stacy specimen. If they weren't Stacies they had at LEAST either a cute face, we sized boobs, big butts, light hair or colored eyes. In the case of adults women are former stacies and men mainly Chads or old fucks who have prostitute wives.

As soon you enter the middle and poorer areas, the attractiveness of women and height of men declined. Holy shit, taking the train is so funny you can easily guess where the hot/decent women adn attractive men would leave the train and the genetic trash (including myself obviously) just went to the farest and poorest areas in the city. The ugly people staring at their phones giving likes to the genetic elite in Instagram, saying how awesome they are.

Everything is like a massive experiment, like if aliens observe how we evolve and behave like ants protecting some genes for example when government put more cops in rich areas and leave the middle class and poor being killed and robbed by criminals. Or when a girl is kidnapped or get missing if she is blond/cute in a few hours you see how EVERYONE (media, internet) desperately search for her, then you are in a bus stop and see flyers with ugly girls missing months ago and nobody gives a single shit.

I don't know if this is cope, but is more like being a final black pill for me.