Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Iraq war best represents humanity

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Saddam - World pwoers use him as a brute to eventually demonize him and give a better more noble air to taking over an insanely oil rich country. Or at least one that is run by primitive brutes and so no one cares.

Bush - Fat cat who got away with billions by using saddam and 9/11 hysteria as an excuse.

There is no good or evil in humanity. If you have extremes like nazis or whatever (bluepill) maybe. But most of the time it's just 2 sides with power-positioned narcissists using their resources to look like righteous good conscience heroes. Who fight over resources.

One has the power position to do nothing, and so play dumb stupid and crybully with being selectively considerate, and the other person who has to prove their point in an uphill battle usually already lost.

There is nothing wrong with wanting power for yourself and your group.
The good guys are the ones that want power so they can use it to better humanity and fight for an ideal world, but sadly most of our leaders are just opportunists like you said.
I want power so I can fight for a more just and righteous world, not just to better myself, we need a leader who thinks like this, the closest we've had in a long time was Hitler, I hope I live to see someone like him reach power again.

Saddam was good more than bad. Just look at what happened after he got killed.