Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Humanity is garbage

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Fuck how you feel bitch
-
This might be water but its so annoying how people say just put yourself out there and approach but how do you expect us to trust or even want to talk to anyone when we been bullied ostracized our whole lives you beat a dog after so long he won’t trust any human he sees. These normies really don’t see anything other then their point of view, they were accepted loved and appreciated for being good looking and NT their whole lives and they think it’s the same for people like us they will never understand the anxiety and depression we feel they can’t even imagine being in our shoes and they don’t care because it’s not their problem

-Buy a big property in the middle of nowhere with no neighbors
-Make a log cabin yourself
-Raise animals and grow plants
-No humanity=perfect life

They're just following their evolved programming to taunt and bully the genetically inferior. It doesn't make sense otherwise, normalfags acknowledge the importance of looks all the time, they just don't admit it outright. Then they accuse subhuman men of blaming their failures on their looks. They do this both to rationalize their own success as coming solely from hard work, and to mentally torture subhumans until they're driven to either suicide or total isolation. It's cruel yes, but this is how nature works.

Most governments tax property yearly.
Then live like in the prehistoric age.

Brazil isn't doing anything about the tribes in Amazon.Neither does Congo about the pigmy tribes.I bet neither does Russia in the Siberian far east.

Yeah I think the same way. People are just terrible to others, and that's me included. I realized that if we somehow transformed into normies we would probably act the same way against low status people. Its a cope to think that low status people who get mocked by others are somehow virtuous, I just didn't get a chance to do that to others.

I've gotten to the point I haven't spoken to anyone in four years. I wish I could keep this going but I don't think its possible. After seeing the truth about human interactions I just feel like pulling the plug. Humanity is garbage and that's me included.