Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Humans arent humanoids, ironically.

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
Feminism & Polygamy isnt just reducing the quality of life of incels on earth. I believe it is reducing the quality of life of all people in the long term of all civilizations throughout the universe, in a chain/domino effect. Whoever controls earth from above the dome probably looks down on the majority of the retards fucking around in harems and thereby deeming them to be no more than animals, thus not equating them as humanoids even, as they naturally and willingly follow their animal urges over their humanoid civilizational traits.

I am certain in my gut that the top humans/((())) are in direct social and economic contact with the real controllers, exchanging things back and forth. It would all run so much more smoothly and quality of life with enforced monogamy would increase exponentially. The only logical assumption is that humanity is slated for extinction, because no smart being would ever allow hypergamy and polygamy to run rampant, it would be to the detriment of the controllers as well in theory and probably in reality. But since humans, again, act as animals, they ARE animals. Not worthy of some outer dome star trek civilizational living. I wouldnt have even 2 wives even if i was a gigachad, that makes you no better than a chimpanzee. None at all.

There is gain to be had from enemies as well, IF they too practice monogamy.

Last edited:
Real humanoids dont need strict law and religion to enforce monogamy, they would be too vulcan-logical to be so stupid. You cant have a civilization if even 1 person is polygamous. It would create a ripple effect that inevitably crashes most civilizations in a civ eco system eventually, only benefitting other civ ecosystems. Civilization has to have been given to humans by the controllers, (given fire by the gods story) because a polygamous species is not capable of upholding civilization. It hasnt exited the animal ape stage yet and reached the humanoid "andorian/vulcan/kaminoan/greys" stage.

Last edited:
What if multiverse exists and we are the testing ground for the main Earth universe?:dafuckfeels:

(((They))) have been rapidly increasing the population to harvest us for our (psychic) energy. They have been sowing the seeds for misery and cultivating us. We are approaching the harvest time.

What if multiverse exists and we are the testing ground for the main Earth universe?:dafuckfeels:
I dont believe in multiverses/different dimensions.. its not logical, if the universe is a flat infinite plane, there would be no need for different planes of existance. I think whats out there, makes star trek & star wars & the foundation saga seem small by comparison. I think theres an almost infinite amount of cities of an almost infinite degree of sizes, and almost infinite regions of nature at places.

If you´re not smart enough to believe that you live in an aquarium, you dont deserve to live outside of it. Per logic, we´re not alive compared to the ones on the outside.

Last edited:
I dont believe in multiverses/different dimensions.. its not logical, if the universe is a flat infinite plane, there would be no need for different planes of existance. I think whats out there, makes star trek & star wars & the foundation saga seem small by comparison. I think theres an infinite amount of cities, infinitely large almost (ofc) and almost infinite regions of nature at places
I dont think universe is infinite, i think expanding of the universe is the aftermath of the big bang and life itself and all celestial bodies is a process inside of the explosion, and once expanding stops everything will cease to exist.

I dont think universe is infinite, i think expanding of the universe is the aftermath of the big bang and life itself and all celestial bodies is a process inside of the explosion, and once expanding stops everything will cease to exist.
theres either nothing, or theres everything/infinite. Tell me, how far can you count? Ye thats right, forever, you cant reach an end. Human lives end, but someone can take on where you left off and continue counting. This can go on forever. 1000 of something (in this calculative system) makes a new something, thousand->million->billion->trillion etc

Does anything in nature continuously expand just naturally? Do you get taller and taller & stronger and stronger, smarter & smarter until you die? All features of you really. No. So the universe cant be expanding, as we are all the universe, part of it. If we arent expanding continuously, why would the ground be? Such a stupid idea.

Last edited:
I believe the controllers over time eons ago, saw humans acting as animals (because they are), so same as we domesticated cows, they domesticated the human animal. "Society" is a farm. Its "like" walking around in an open air zoo out there.

theres either nothing, or theres everything/infinite. Tell me, how far can you count? Ye thats right, forever, you cant reach an end. Human lives end, but someone can take on where you left off and continue counting. This can go on forever. 1000 of something (in this calculative system) makes a new something, thousand->million->billion->trillion etc
When firecracker explodes first you see sparks, then fire, then expanding of energy (which i think currently is happening) then smoke and then dies down and there's nothing left. Now imagine that process lasting over billions of years.

As the matter cant be created or destroyed, it only change its shape. Before the BigBang there was something else, and then the BigBang started the existence we know, after its done it will change into something else, something totally foreign to us and without life forms.

I think humanity would still be living in caves if it werent for the controllers, same concept as with africans & european influence. They may use tractors, computers etc now, but they arent smart enough to use tech in general, because all tech is derivative of previous tech, that was GIVEN from the start. Because of polygamy prevalence which shines light on this as already explained, and also the proof of all the: People with a worse day than you videos on existenz site. Those videos prove without a doubt that humans arent society humanoids but not much more than chimps.

Last edited:
Sounds like you read a lot of Rudolf Steiner.

When firecracker explodes first you see sparks, then fire, then expanding of energy (which i think currently is happening) then smoke and then dies down and there's nothing left. Now imagine that process lasting over billions of years.

As the matter cant be created or destroyed, it only change its shape. Before the BigBang there was something else, and then the BigBang started the existence we know, after its done it will change into something else, something totally foreign to us and without life forms.
matter, the infinite universe->the firecracker unlit, cant be created, just reformed to create tools of all kinds. The world was already there since always.

Sounds like you read a lot of Rudolf Steiner.
not one word actually, but thats the usual response to extreme ideas, : "you must be this, because u think like that". Plz.. drop the sarcasm and/or too fast conclusions and similar. Im objective, im me, thats why i am and think like i do.

not one word actually, but thats the usual response to extreme ideas, : "you must be this, because u think like that". Plz.. drop the sarcasm and/or too fast conclusions and similar. Im objective, im me, thats why i am and think like i do.
No sarcasm, Steiner had similar ideas.

The first scene in the latest fantastic beasts movie: Grindelwald to Dumbledore in a café: "Love to chatter, dont they, our muggle friends..." Humans are not that different from the howling of the chimpanzees: heeeheehaaHAAA

Last edited:
matter, the infinite universe->the firecracker unlit, cant be created, just reformed to create tools of all kinds. The world was already there since always.
Something was there, but not a world as we know it. Maybe there was nothing, and there was a black hole in another world, and that hole created a wormhole into our world, and troughs the wormhole it came chain reaction of universe expanding. Im rumbling now. :feelskek:

What do you think, were the giants, anunakis, nephilims whatever they call them, actually an aliens visiting Earth to push it in direction they wanted?

Something was there, but not a world as we know it. Maybe there was nothing, and there was a black hole in another world, and that hole created a wormhole into our world, and troughs the wormhole it came chain reaction of universe expanding. Im rumbling now. :feelskek:

What do you think, were the giants, anunakis, nephilims whatever they call them, actually an aliens visiting Earth to push it in direction they wanted?
No, do you want to push wild ox/domesticated cows to improve themselves? They wouldnt care about apes just as we dont rly care about gorillas & orangutans. We have history going back 5-6 thousand years to ancient sumer, india, egypt etc, imagine a society that has a recorded history of millions of years. With exponential tech & law growth/improvement.

No, do you want to push wild ox/domesticated cows to improve themselves? They wouldnt care about apes just as we dont rly care about gorillas & orangutans. We have history going back 5-6 thousand years to ancient sumer, india, egypt etc, imagine a society that has a recorded history of millions of years. With exponential tech & law growth/improvement.
Maybe they want to eat us or use as energy and they needed more humans. With advancement of the civilization number of humans increased a lot.