Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel humiliated at work

guynrml

guynrml

Greycel
the other day, needed to unload some heavy equipment with my team, 6'4 tyrone chad team member called out, female team member said "fuck, our only man isn't here to help, just "my name here". had to stand there and pretend to laugh with the rest of them, had to hold back tears for a couple of hours.

feels fucking horrible

When will it ever get better for us? :feelsbadman:
Reading all of these bad experiences makes me fucking sad and angry

When will it ever get better for us? :feelsbadman:
Reading all of these bad experiences makes me fucking sad and angry
honestly bro, what i truly want in life at this point is just for my parents to pass away peacefully and content at an old age so i can just end it all. i love them to pieces, so out my love for them, i'm just gonna play the long game and when the time comes just jump on the oppurtunity

we'll at be at peace one day

honestly bro, what i truly want in life at this point is just for my parents to pass away peacefully and content at an old age so i can just end it all. i love them to pieces, so out my love for them, i'm just gonna play the long game and when the time comes just jump on the oppurtunity

we'll at be at peace one day
I never felt words this much.
If it wasn't for my family I would have killed myself a long time ago :feelsbadman:

you shouldnt have laughed along with them. you should have got pissed and yelled in her face and struck fear into her skanky bitch heart.

if youre gunna be outcast, seen as a piece of shit loser that no one is gunna hang out with, you might as well stand up for yourself and never accept being cucked under any circumstances. dont worry about the outcomes, like "but i need the money" etc, if you stand your ground and dont allow yourself to be cucked under any situation, things will work out for you where you are able to survive.

you shouldnt have laughed along with them. you should have got pissed and yelled in her face and struck fear into her skanky bitch heart.

if youre gunna be outcast, seen as a piece of shit loser that no one is gunna hang out with, you might as well stand up for yourself and never accept being cucked under any circumstances. dont worry about the outcomes, like "but i need the money" etc, if you stand your ground and dont allow yourself to be cucked under any situation, things will work out for you where you are able to survive.
Based af, if OP is high inhib which sounds to be the case I would do small tests of courage to build up tho

There was a guy at work with my same name, when someone asked my manager which one she wanted to do a job she said, "the little one" in reference to me, and everyone in the room went "damn!" Fucking brutal shit. :fuk:

the other day, needed to unload some heavy equipment with my team, 6'4 tyrone chad team member called out, female team member said "fuck, our only man isn't here to help, just "my name here". had to stand there and pretend to laugh with the rest of them, had to hold back tears for a couple of hours.

feels fucking horrible
Should've raged

yeah, you're right. i've put up with being humiliated in hopes of being accepted seen as more then subhuman, but now realizing my height will always prevent from being seen a sexual partner to any woman, i might as well just lash out when im being fucking embarrased, no point in trying to ascend in that aspect, and nothing to lose

humiliation is the subhuman's natural state unfortunately

There was a guy at work with my same name, when someone asked my manager which one she wanted to do a job she said, "the little one" in reference to me, and everyone in the room went "damn!" Fucking brutal shit.
absolute suifuel

Don’t get pushed around man. I used to get made fun of people sometimes and I’d just let it slide, don’t, talk back. It’s honestly helped me and they don’t do it again.
based, something i'll deffy keep in mind

Empathetic gender.

Nice. When I'd help my grandparents with groceries, my grandmother would occasionally forget my aid and yell my name.

Nice. When I'd help my grandparents with groceries, my grandmother would occasionally forget my aid and yell my name.

Yes.

My maternal half-cousins and half-aunt would chat with my step-grandfather about myself and Mother living elsewhere. (I heard their conversations often)

"She never does any housework" (Objectively false. I have other problems with her, however...)

"They're leeching from us" (I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)

He would get upset when Mother would ask him to pick up our prescriptions from stores. He'd also get upset when Mother asked to visit grocery stores. This is despite taking my half-relatives to stores/fast food restaurants multiple times weekly. Medical appointments as well(When medical transportation wasn't an option).

My half-aunt's lovely statements:

"[Mother] sits around all day"

"I thought [Mother] said they had no food" (Me and Mother relied on food pantry boxes/SNAP)

"[Intellau] will tell his mother if we bully him" (Maternal half-cousins; they abused my younger half-cousin somewhat since she was reluctant to do so.)

As a child, my half-aunt would patronize me for my autistic behavior. She would criticize my sluggish movements and depressed demeanor. "Hurry up [Intellau]!" - I also had social cue problems and misunderstood instructions from her.

They are kleptomaniacs; they would take portions of our food home after "visiting".

Lastly:

"(I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)"

Indeed. I was very grateful when my grandmother stopped giving me meals at the age of seventeen due to her view of me as an ingrate. She often said "[Intellau] was born with a silver spoon in his mouth" because I was anxious and struggling to help her with house tasks due to my NLD(I would help them with laundry, unpacking groceries, washing dishes, fetching items they needed, ...).

Hahaha...they would call Mother a "Cow", "Lazy", "Leech", when I would visit them.

Mother and her mother denigrated me because I was always extremely anxious.

I returned from group therapy once. My grandmother denigrated me while my half-aunt was present because I was too anxious to eat.

"Look. Intellau doesn't want to eat!"

My half-cousins would fight at home, stay with my grandparents, consume our food, use Mother's computer, and disregard my presence. Stores/Grocery? Mother paid. My half-aunt would regularly visit and take a portion of our meals. They rarely gave us any food.

had to stand there and pretend to laugh with the rest of them.
you shouldn't have done this.
this gives me bad memories of me trying to appease normies when i was in middle school.
i got beaten up monthly nevertheless.

you shouldn't have done this.
this gives me bad memories of me trying to appease normies when i was in middle school.
i got beaten up monthly nevertheless.
You can't "man Up" at your job, you'll end up homeless. I'm HS Youll face shit but everything is worse when you're an adult

feels fucking horrible
I bet that chad didn't go 5 minutes without virtue signaling and talking about how badass his life is :blackpill:

you can to an extent
you don't have to laugh yourself when they mock you
Its a lose-lose situation, You can't earn respect by just acting tough. Sure you can not "laugh" but what's the correct response as an ugly male here? I tell you this because i've dealt with this shit thru all of my young and adult life. Like the best course of action is just to ignore it, if you try to banter back it will hardly make a differeance. You can "banter back" but it's not gonna be as effective as they calling you little man or just virgin, or even worse straight up telling you're an ugly piece of crap.... :fuk:

Its a lose-lose situation, You can't earn respect by just acting tough. Sure you can not "laugh" but what's the correct response as an ugly male here? I tell you this because i've dealt with this shit thru all of my young and adult life. Like the best course of action is just to ignore it, if you try to banter back it will hardly make a differeance. You can "banter back" but it's not gonna be as effective as they calling you little man or just virgin, or even worse straight up telling you're an ugly piece of crap.... :fuk:
One choice has to be better than the other, even when choosing the lesser of two evils. A lose/lose situation doesn't mean both losses are equal, this is black and white thinking.

This. If someone made a mockery of my height I would never fucking laugh along. Op you're kinda cuckrd mentally

One choice has to be better than the other, even when choosing the lesser of two evils. A lose/lose situation doesn't mean both losses are equal, this is black and white thinking.
This depends on the person and also on the context, like how bad was the treatment and how do your co-workers percieve you. Do you have any backups? Too many variables to take into account, and too many things can go wrong if you choose the confrontational route.

I mean it's not like i don't get you, i would've loved for the tough choice to work but alas. People don't respect ugly males, hell a friend of mine sometimes gets "mad" because other friends mistreat him and one guy even said that he was gonna punch him in the face if he didn't cut it out one time he tried to "act tough"

I think this is subjective from person to person and you should weight the pros/cons before making a decision... And i also know that you can take so much before you lash out.

This depends on the person and also on the context, like how bad was the treatment and how do your co-workers percieve you. Do you have any backups? Too many variables to take into account, and too many things can go wrong if you choose the confrontational route.
I just said to not laugh at yourself, not that confrontational imo.
I mean it's not like i don't get you, i would've loved for the tough choice to work but alas. People don't respect ugly males, hell a friend of mine sometimes gets "mad" because other friends mistreat him and one guy even said that he was gonna punch him in the face if he didn't cut it out one time he tried to "act tough"
I don't know if not laughing along is "tough," it's more of a default action since you're not required to do anything.

It's more that laughter at yourself is cucked.
I think this is subjective from person to person and you should weight the pros/cons before making a decision... And i also know that you can take so much before you lash out.
Plus you don't have infinite time to make your decision.

You can't "man Up" at your job, you'll end up homeless. I'm HS Youll face shit but everything is worse when you're an adult
:fuk:

I sympathize with this...it really is hard when a gang of normies, higher status people ,and foids that will run to HR and claim muh harassment as soon as you say anything are messing with you...if guys say fuck it i need to keep my self respect so i need to lash out anyway I totally get that but it's another reason why NEETbux is the answer for most inkwells.

I bet that chad didn't go 5 minutes without virtue signaling and talking about how badass his life is :blackpill:
he's constantly playing down his height so the females will talk about how he's the perfect weight

edit; height

I don't know if not laughing along is "tough," it's more of a default action since you're not required to do anything.

I can picture the scenario in my mind already. You don't laugh, thus the "joker" looks at you and says what's wrong? Don't have a sense of humour? As he made fun of you and you already being pretty mad you'll lash out and then everyone will think you're a madman, so you'll be a loner after that and in no time you'll end up quitting. Cause you can stand being made fun of, but you can't stand social isolation.

I sympathize with this...it really is hard when a gang of normies, higher status people ,and foids that will run to HR and claim muh harassment as soon as you say anything are messing with you...if guys say fuck it i need to keep my self respect so i need to lash out anyway I totally get that but it's another reason why NEETbux is the answer for most inkwells.
I don't really know who was the moron who said that everything got better after HS, he's a fucking lier

Play Minecraft

I can picture the scenario in my mind already. You don't laugh, thus the "joker" looks at you and says what's wrong? Don't have a sense of humour? As he made fun of you and you already being pretty mad you'll lash out and then everyone will think you're a madman, so you'll be a loner after that and in no time you'll end up quitting. Cause you can stand being made fun of, but you can't stand social isolation.
Jfl that won't happen

I just said to not laugh at yourself, not that confrontational imo.

I agree with the laughter point on this post; you shouldn't have laughed at all, guynrml.

I know personality don't matter much but there are youtube channels like charisma on command that can give tips to deal with such situation; I found some things worked but others are more so look dependent.

Last edited:
wow thats brutal

I know personality don't matter much but there are youtube channels like charisma on command that can give tips to deal with such situation; I found some things worked but others are more so look dependent.
I'm not ignorant about those situations and i know the pros and cons of doing either. I also know 48 laws of power, then again context is important. And looks play too strong of a factor in determining your standing among social groups.

Jfl that won't happen
I'm not sure, but it has happened to many others before. It's just good to bear it in mind.

yeah, you're right. i've put up with being humiliated in hopes of being accepted seen as more then subhuman, but now realizing my height will always prevent from being seen a sexual partner to any woman, i might as well just lash out when im being fucking embarrased, no point in trying to ascend in that aspect, and nothing to lose
yeah,you shouldn't go along with their bullshit.there is nothing wrong with the way god made you.it's not your fault for them being complete pisses of shit.

yeah,you shouldn't go along with their bullshit.there is nothing wrong with the way god made you.it's not your fault for them being complete pisses of shit.
thank you brocel

I'm not ignorant about those situations and i know the pros and cons of doing either. I also know 48 laws of power, then again context is important. And looks play too strong of a factor in determining your standing among social groups.
I read 48 laws of power too; I know it can be context-dependent., THough from what I know, this is similar to jestermaxxing which is less relevant now compared to the past so I wouldn't recommend it.
Even assuming the laughter took place, there are other things that can be done like talking to the person if it is a friend or acquaintance in private for clarifying boundaries which act as an ultimatum for stopping the relationship or never interacting with the person (if part of a job just keeps it professional only).