Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Hundreds of thousands of French foids fucked Nazi invaders in WW2

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Despite more than two million Frenchmen being held in prisoner-of-war camps, the birth rate boomed in 1942 with an estimated 200,000 children born to Franco-German couples. Up to 30 per cent of births were illegitimate in some parts of Paris.

Foids: Your culture is being destroyed and and anything it represents trampled by invaders? Let's fuck them and accelerate the death of your nation. :feelsclown:

Foids have no fucking shame or loyalty, or pride or honor. They will fuck any invader who projects power, even if their husbands and children get genocided by them. They are fucking animals who are attracted to nothing except brute strength and dominance. I literally wanted to throw up when I read that shit. :feelspuke: What nasty, demonic creatures.

Last edited:
They weren't really destroying anything frogcucks gave up without resistance and Hitler didn't plan extinction for them anyway

They weren't really destroying anything frogcucks gave up without resistance and Hitler didn't plan extinction for them anyway
Doesn't matter, you don't fuck someone who invades your fucking nation, it's simply disgusting.

Especially hot for women.. if the soldiers she is fucking killed some cuck men from her village who tried to defend it.

Foids have no fucking shame or loyalty, or pride or honor. They will fuck any invader who projects power, even if their husbands and children get genocided by them. They are fucking animals who are attracted to nothing except brute strength and dominance.
Agree 100%, same foids who shame men for not wanting to be cannon fodder in the front are the same one who will first jump on invaders cock. Also after the war male collaborationists were shot on site, while women got their hair cut off and shamed a little.

Revisionist (((historians))) twisted the truth as always. instead of willingly having had sex with German invaders. Thess foids are now supposedly raped by the Germans :feelsmage:

Foids: Your culture is being destroyed and and anything it represents trampled by invaders? Let's fuck them and accelerate the death of your nation. :feelsclown:
French foids fucking and having kids with Nazis certainly isn't what destroyed this nation :feelsmage:

Peak soyfrogs.
That happened across the entire Europe. Foids were usually beaten up and shaved bald by other foids, some were raped by men but it wasn't systematic.

That happened across the entire Europe. Foids were usually beaten up and shaved bald by other foids, some were raped by men but it wasn't systematic.
Are you frogcel?

I wanted to be a Nazi soldier in WW2, imagine being able to rape agathas threemilks in the concentration camps :feelsohh:

Nazis have great personalities after all :feelsclown:

Imagine being a young frenchman at that time and seeing your oneitis go to a hotel with a 6'9'' SS Übersturmbannpanzergrenadierführercommando perfect aryan gigachad to be brutally facefucked by his 9'' cock until her throat bleeds and then the next day have her complain to you how there are any good guys left.

Imagine being a young frenchman at that time and seeing your oneitis go to a hotel with a 6'9'' SS Übersturmbannpanzergrenadierführercommando perfect aryan gigachad to be brutally facefucked by his 9'' cock until her throat bleeds and then the next day have her complain to you how there are any good guys left.
:feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

German whores did the same after WWII, it's just nobody talks about it because it was Allied soldiers and not le evil nahtsees.

German whores did the same after WWII, it's just nobody talks about it because it was Allied soldiers and not le evil nahtsees.
Too bad rice hasn't been on the winning side of wars for hundreds of years. I'd also like to invadermax

wish I could invade or something. imagine invading a fresh loli with your throbbing germanic penis :feelscomfy:
Also after the war male collaborationists were shot on site, while women got their hair cut off and shamed a little.
brutal. standard frogcuck behavior. they deserve their paternity laws and getting hard cuckolded 24/7 :feelsokman:
I wanted to be a Nazi soldier in WW2, imagine being able to rape agathas threemilks in the concentration camps :feelsohh:
:feelsohh: imagine hoarding all the hot little jewish lolis as an officer in auschwitz :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
how surprising.

Then many German foids were raped by Russian soldiers.

Foids will always flock to the richest/strongest side, the side which will benefit them the most.

It's why they monkey branch whenever they meet a more attractive guy.

Well, let that be a modern day example display of female nature.

In the individual level it goes the same. They respect strength only. If you are not dominant in a relationship as a man, she will not respect you. If you are encouraging her in her career, you are being a beta male. She literally encounters dozens of men a week making moves on her as she works in her career setting. Even when they know that she is married. In a social setting where another male shows up and is "hitting" on her. You gotta either confront the male or pull her away.

This has always been the case in human history.

Think about it when humans were primitive 100,000 to 50,000 years ago (before larger tribes started to form). Two families only say in a mountain range somewhere in east Africa. The man of the first family kills the man of the other family. The widow can let her kids starve or let herself be raped or murdered by a band of hunters stumbling on the land, OR she can become the second wife of the man who just murdered her husband. Guess which one she chooses. Thats human history and female nature. At some point, after her husband was murdered, she will begin to hate him (his legacy) for being weak and making her suffer. Women only respect strength.

Last edited:
They would never fuck a kike

Too bad rice hasn't been on the winning side of wars for hundreds of years. I'd also like to invadermax
They didn't have to win the war, just the battle. The Germans lost the war but still got lots of French pussy.

I wonder how the British foids of Singapore reacted when they were conquered by the Japanese in 1942. Which was stronger - their lust for an invading conqueror, or their disgust towards ricecels?

They didn't have to win the war, just the battle. The Germans lost the war but still got lots of French pussy.

I wonder how the British foids of Singapore reacted when they were conquered by the Japanese in 1942. Which was stronger - their lust for an invading conqueror, or their disgust towards ricecels?
I looked it up and didn't find anything related to the reaction of the British foids. However, regardless of whether they were lusting for the conqueror or feeling disgust toward rice, they could still end up becoming sex slaves of japcels.

The Wikipedia page of comfort women mentions women of European origin (Dutch in particular). I wish there could be more details about whether it was consensual or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back