Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Hurt myself helping foid

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
It wasnt really a foid, but more like old landwhale Karen :feelsohgod:
She was taking a walk with her daughter in a wheelchair, daughter is a vegetable only making retarded sounds
So I`m passing them on a street near a hrushevka - it is a multiple appartment house for poor.
Karen then asks if I can help her get the wheelchair inside house. Sure ok , why not.
Then when we dragged it up the stairs I was in a very unnatural curled position trying to push the wheelchair up.
Now when I`m home, done with some shiet, I feel like my back and leg hurt right where I was curling.
Imagine if I will get a herniation in my spine for life and will have chronic pains just because I helped some disabled foid which, oh such a pity, wont be a Chad cum hole and a Karen who was chads cum hole but then birthed this vegetable.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUkkkkk :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Yeah, that was a bit cucked.
Now let's imagine if she had allowed you to fuck her, would you still be upset?

You should darktriadmaxx like me :society:

You deserve that:lul::lul:

Ah , thats good to Hear that even a few Woman can loose at this Shit.

Was she ultra autistic or literal braindamage fucked?

Yeah, that was a bit cucked.
Now let's imagine if she had allowed you to fuck her, would you still be upset?
yes, i would rather go mind my own business :feelzez:
You should darktriadmaxx like me :society:
:feelsYall:
You deserve that:lul::lul:
Ah , thats good to Hear that even a few Woman can loose at this Shit.

Was she ultra autistic or literal braindamage fucked?
she mumbled something about "lets go home mommy blurphurp"
both ultraautisric and braindamae fucked
there was a news story in russia, a guy beats up his young teen gf and she becomes a vegetable but alive
he gets 7 years at prison which as of today already passed and he is free (slamming another foid)
while this tomato foid is 100% taken care by her sad dad and she can only smile, cry and moo like a cow :feelsahh:
lifefuel but also slightly sad :giga:

This is Just a punishment for her Sheer privilege. No Need to feel Bad for her:feelsLSD:
yes, i would rather go mind my own business :feelzez:

she mumbled something about "lets go home mommy blurphurp"
both ultraautisric and braindamae fucked
there was a news story in russia, a guy beats up his young teen gf and she becomes a vegetable but alive
he gets 7 years at prison which as of today already passed and he is free (slamming another foid)
while this tomato foid is 100% taken care by her sad dad and she can only smile, cry and moo like a cow :feelsahh:
lifefuel but also slightly sad :giga:

fuck, my pelvis hurts and leg too
i can poo and coom though so its ok i think :ahegao::ahegao:

stop being a simp