Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Had a dream where I finally fucked a foid

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
This is the first time I had a dream where I put my cock into a foid and didn't woken up. So I was with my "friends" group again, and we were on alcohol. That foid pulled her pants off and got on a doggy position. Her pussy was loose so you can easily see her hole. Amongst the chaos of the party, I put my cock inside her and fucked her a few thrusts then gave the biggest cum inside her. (ED moment).

Her pussy had the texture of a mouth, albeit tighter.

The rest of my dream is running away worrying about pregnancy, escaping my country.

The rest of my dream is running away worrying about pregnancy, escaping my country.
christian-bale-american-psycho.gif

I've only had dreams where I "banged" a foid a couple of times. But even then the "banging" is only implied as whenever this type of dream has happened, it ends right before I can actually pull my dick out and put it in the foid. Even in my own subconscious, I cannot imagine myself really being able to ever have sex. It's like my brain has lines of code that are missing and it won't operate properly.

congrats, brocel

Amazing, all of you .