Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Husband almost gets jailed for exposing her wife for cheating on him.Bcs he leaked her whatsap messages

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-

Im not gonna translate the entire thing but ıll try anyway :
Husband divorces his wife,he shows whatsapp messages of her and the man she cheated on him,they divorce without him paying compensation money.
However she also sues him for invading her privacy.She loses the case,gets angry and begs them to open the case again.
They find her right but since he didnt technically enter her whatsapp account without permission (Her account was already open in whatsappweb) or hacking they cant punish him.

I watched the news about this on TV and when they asked people about their on it almost all foids sided with the cheating whore wife,saying the husband was a ToXiC pErSoN who invaded her privacy and made her feel lonely,causing her to cheat on him.
Absolute state of soyciety.

I watched the news about this on TV and when they asked people about their on it almost all foids sided with the cheating whore wife,saying the husband was a ToXiC pErSoN who invaded her privacy and made her feel lonely,causing her to cheat on him.
Did they ask some of the male species too?

but muslim countries are different bruh

This happened in Turkey? JFL. I'm losing more hope with each passing day.

Allah belasını versin o şerefsiz Yargıtay'ın.

Turkey is pretty cucked rn.

For him it's Thanksgiving in Turkey!

All those women need to be found by ER

Wow. These whores need to be stoned to death. All those who found fault with the man

Time for you to Ouijaboardmaxx then Ig.

Im not gonna translate the entire thing but ıll try anyway :
Husband divorces his wife,he shows whatsapp messages of her and the man she cheated on him,they divorce without him paying compensation money.
However she also sues him for invading her privacy.She loses the case,gets angry and begs them to open the case again.
They find her right but since he didnt technically enter her whatsapp account without permission (Her account was already open in whatsappweb) or hacking they cant punish him.

Holes can do no wrong, daily reminder

I didn't know Turks were cucked.

Turks are cucked, just like Bosnians. North Africans too.

The only save zoomer muslims are the ones in the gulf countries. They get to enjoy strong monogamic cultures, while other muslim countries try to appease the cucked (((west))).

Fuck this world.

Any kind of revenge on a girl could possibly get you jailed or killed. If you don’t let them treat you however they wish soyciety will come down on you hard

JFL at being human male in 2020

Women can do nothing wrong :soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back