Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over OVER FOR PAJEET SIMP-HUSBAND: HE WORKED ON HIS WIFE'S EDUCATION, SHE DUMPED HIM MOMENT SHE BECAME A BUREAUCRAT AND FIND SOMEONE BETTER!

jeetcel

jeetcel

jeets me!
★★★★
current sensation in never ending tales of simp-husbands getting owned here,

'I toiled day and night to make my wife an SDM, now she is cheating on me with another officer'​

Alok claimed that despite investing years in his wife’s education and her eventually becoming an SDM, he now finds himself jobless, single, and devastated.

• PUBLISHED: SUNDAY, 25 JUNE 2023
  • LAST UPDATED: 25 JUNE 2023, 10:06 AM IST
  • Print
'I toiled day and night to make my wife an SDM, now she is cheating on me with another officer'

Woman cheats on husband after becoming SDM

Aman’s true love turned into a heartbreaking story after his wife allegedly turned out to be a cheater in Uttar Pradesh. The man, who claims to have toiled day and night to make his wife a Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM), is now left heartbroken after she allegedly cheated on him with another officer from the same state.

These allegations have been leveled by one Alok Maurya against his SDM wife Jyoti Maurya. As claimed by Alok, after marriage, the duo struggled financially but he worked tirelessly and ensured that his wife could continue her education.

He got her admission into a good coaching centre in Prayagraj and she become a Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM) with her hard work and dedication in 2016.

Alok alleged that Jyoti’s success got to her head, leading her to cheat on him with another officer. She allegedly began having an affair with another officer. After coming to know about her affair, Alok desperately tried to save their marriage.

Alok alleged that Jyoti even filed a false dowry case against him, leading to his arrest. Alok is reportedly out on bail now but has lost his job.

Alok claimed that despite investing years in his wife’s education and her eventually becoming an SDM, he now finds himself jobless, single, and devastated.

Meanwhile, Alok alleged that he is getting threatening calls that he will be killed if he doesn't divorce his wife amicably. He even alleged a lack of support from the police department and the administration.

===========================================================================================================

@Transcended Trucel @Pajeetsingh and all my fellow jeets and nonjeet incels here, see the plight of indian men yourself

No education for foids

he should go jokER indian style

serves him righ

Only someone stupid would pay for his wife's release. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Enjoy It, cucknormie

Curry land is disgusting @wereq

serves him righ
This. Men are unfortunately programmed to be simps, incidents like thus just show that the blackpill is an unnatural state for most men. Brutal curry niceguy finishes lasy

FYI 70% of Indian toilets cheat on their husbands

he should go jokER indian style
oh please, indian joker is quite cringe, see yourself

you give indian joker internet, and instead of becoming heath ledger or even jack nicholeson joker, he becomes jared leto one :feelsUgh:

@jeetcel you are curry you know many curry live in self improvement cope and very collectivist soyciety,
survival depends on how well you are recognized in community and so many pajeets try not to do anything that brings shame to their community/clan/caste/family.
so they also stay away from truth and never realize the true femoid nature and live under the delusion that foid will pamper them as much as their mothers did.
blackpill guide and shows the path to reality that pamper treatment is only for chad.

we see this case men supporting his women and women ended up leaving him for chad.
but chads all around the world getting women homeless, unemployed.
normie brain cannot grasp the reality of foid nature and peacock tail mating.
so they keep believing in Bollywood propaganda and women are wonderful phenomenon.

one case study is also for Panjabi women marrying pajeets in Panjab in hope of Canada visa and Canada/Australia education but as they land in west curryfoid jump on white dick and pejeet gets cucked in India while paying for her tuition. many cases i have seen.

Last edited:
@jeetcel you are curry you know many curry live in self improvement cope and very collectivist soyciety,
survival depends on how well you are recognized in community and so many pajeets try not to do anything that brings shame to their community/clan/caste/family.
so they also stay away from truth and never realize the true femoid nature and live under the delusion that foid will pamper them as much as their mothers did.
blackpill guide and shows the path to reality that pamper treatment is only for chad.

we see this case men supporting his women and women ended up leaving him for chad.
so they keep believing in Bollywood propaganda and women are wonderful phenomenon.

one case study is also for Panjabi women marrying pajeets in Panjab in hope of Canada visa and Canada/Australia education but as they land in west curryfoid jump on white dick and pejeet gets cucked in India while paying for her tuition. many cases i have seen.
agreed with everything here.

oh please, indian joker is quite cringe, see yourself

you give indian joker internet, and instead of becoming heath ledger or even jack nicholeson joker, he becomes jared leto one :feelsUgh:

jfl

I want to feel sorry for this guy but I can't since he was fucking simp.

Over for him since Indian laws are cucked in favor of foids. decriminalizing adultery was a mistake.

All curry foids have to do is accuse the men of dowry or domestic violence and soy police would arrest the guy without any evidence. Guilty until proven innocent.

That curry was retarded, he legit thought the educational discrepancy between him and his wife wouldn't come to bite him in back? What was this guy's qualification anyway? High school dropout? No wonder she fucking cheated, men are fucking retarded simps bluepilled to core in their natural state, this why blackpill is revolutionary and incels are the only revolutionary force in this world, these bluepilled betabuxxers will keep on getting cucked.

I want to feel sorry for this guy but I can't since he was fucking simp.

Over for him since Indian laws are cucked in favor of foids. decriminalizing adultery was a mistake.

All curry foids have to do is accuse the men of dowry or domestic violence and soy police would arrest the guy without any evidence. Guilty until proven innocent.
My uncle had false case filed against him by his whore of a wife, he was beaten to pulp semi naked by police on streets. I fucking hate this shithole , I wish every pajeet dies a dogs death I just want them to suffer and die, fucking cockroaches.

This. Men are unfortunately programmed to be simps, incidents like thus just show that the blackpill is an unnatural state for most men. Brutal curry niceguy finishes lasy

Around 30% realistically may be abit higher. I know 8 whores cheating on their husbands in my street alone

Last edited:

My uncle had false case filed against him by his whore of a wife, he was beaten to pulp semi naked by police on streets.
Shit that brutal :reeeeee:
Is everything okay with him now? Did he get justice or was cucked by the system?

Shit that brutal :reeeeee:
Is everything okay with him now? Did he get justice or was cucked by the system?
He tried to murder the guy he thought was cheating with his wife but end up getting caught and is now serving sentence

India is more fucked by gynocracy than arrange marriages would have you believe. The main reason for selective abortion is that they can send their incels sons to toil until their last breaths to get themselves out of poverty, even if they have to slave away in a middle-east country.

And simps are on another fucking level. A few friends of mine and I were harassed by some grown-up alpha-cucks and accused us of harassing foids while we were just minding our own business together.

Those figures simply aren't true. Having grown up in the vicinity of foid gossips, I have seen them not bickering about their husbands nearly as much as western foids. They would usually talk about their household stuff and soap operas (Indian foids love soap operas). With hypergamy running rampant through the internet, I can believe the numbers are close to west in metropolitan cities.

Briffault's law

To describe this case as ruthless would be an understatement! This is what happens when you empower foids and give into their whims and desires he could've got stayed low and did his duty but complaining to popular news outlets won't change his fate.

These sort of things will continue to happen to normscum until proper mass-education on women is implemented. I used to hurt from reading these stories, but no one really should. It is as natural as a beast ripping and biting its prey until it is exhausted to death.

Tbf that foid would've never married a poorcel like him if she was already an SDM. His only fault was that he believed in the institution of marriage in modern age. That a guy like him could have an SDM wife for life just because she married him when she was nothing.

These sort of things will continue to happen to normscum until proper mass-education on women is implemented. I used to hurt from reading these stories, but no one really should. It is as natural as a beast ripping and biting its prey until it is exhausted to death.
Based.no sympathy for these bluepilled simps should be shown

My uncle had false case filed against him by his whore of a wife, he was beaten to pulp semi naked by police on streets. I fucking hate this shithole , I wish every pajeet dies a dogs death I just want them to suffer and die, fucking cockroaches.
Brutal pajeet pill:soy::soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back