Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Husband of teacher killed in US school shooting dies while preparing for her funeral

This is actually quite sad

you just posted some foid tweet with nothing in it. It just says sexhaver had a heart attack and i couldnt give any shit.

I'm so saaaaad that a sexhaver died, AAAAHHHHH

no I don't give a shit

I'm so saaaaad that a sexhaver died, AAAAHHHHH

no I don't give a shit
Based

Having a heart attack just means the vaccine is working

if he was in a state of grace,it might have been for the better.his grief and pain might have lead him into really warped paths

The foid name indicates she's a Currywhore. Why the fuck did you post a whore's tweet here??

heart attack means death from stress right?

i had lot of stress in my life wondering why im alive

heart attack means death from stress right?

i had lot of stress in my life wondering why im alive
it means the normie retarded took the vaccine and died from a clot in the heart. this is the fate of americans: you die on your way preparing for the funeral of family member killed in CIA psyop :feelshaha:

Psyop ffs how do you people still believe this shit

crisis actor, give him an Oscar

it means the normie retarded took the vaccine and died from a clot in the heart. this is the fate of americans: you die on your way preparing for the funeral of family member killed in CIA psyop :feelshaha:
nah he took it earlier. he died from stress. why would he die from VACCINE right after his wife died in shooting? its clearly caused by stress

nah he took it earlier. he died from stress. why would he die from VACCINE right after his wife died in shooting? its clearly caused by stress
he died from no pussy
inceldom killed him

Nothing of value was lost

it was caused by the vaccine and the stress

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back