Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel huuuwhite redditors hate streetshitters that stare at them like some kind of God

Asian and Indian men are like unsold Rose Tico figures at Walmart. The market pretends it's worth something, when it's really just trash wasting shelf space.

My people!:feelzez::feelsautistic:

May we invade Londonistan and take all the snowbunnies.:ahegao:

currycels when will they learn

Screenshot 2021 11 04 65103 AM
look at this shit skin trying to join in :feelskek: she probably got stared at once and thinks she can relate to white foids getting stared at by crowds.

View attachment 522410 look at this shit skin trying to join in :feelskek: she probably got stared at once and thinks she can relate to white foids getting stared at by crowds.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: That's funny as fuck. The truth is most women LOVE being stared at by men, they love the attention. That's why this white woman is posting this like a brag. A woman who actually does NOT want attention from men will wear a hijab, and I am saying this based on what my mom told me. She is pretty white-looking for an Iraqi, and looks similar to a mix of the Persiand and Iraqi women below. She told me how when she was younger, she had many guys in HS ask for her dad (my grandad's) number so they could meet him and propose an arranged marriage to him so they could marry my mom.

My mom literally said the following words to me: "I noticed I was tempting men too much so I started wearing hijab more and not going outside as much". :feelsUnreal:

Persiangirl
Iraq9

My people!:feelzez::feelsautistic:

May we invade Londonistan and take all the snowbunnies.:ahegao:
Pakis are mostly the ones who get any snowbunnies.

Made for BPC