Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hypergamy in action, Four foids sharing Tyrone.

Most incel nigger @Rabbi Schneerson

Most incel nigger @Rabbi Schneerson
Wow a football player WOW! A multimillionaire football player has multiple women pregnant OMG. What about the average nigger who isn’t anything special and just works a 9-5? Exactly

Wow a football player WOW! A multimillionaire football player has multiple women pregnant OMG. What about the average nigger who isn’t anything special and just works a 9-5? Exactly
Niggers can become multimillionaires by just moving a ball around. You don't see other ethnics becoming famous and rich by doing something so primitive.

Niggers can become multimillionaires by just moving a ball around. You don't see other ethnics becoming famous and rich by doing something so primitive.
There's a reason there's zero D1 curry players in big sports outside of cricket.
Meanwhile there's blacks in soccer football basketball weightlifting boxing, you get the idea. And curries outnumber niggers by a big margin so it's not a question of numbers.

I think he's just coping because he got the short end of the stick.

Yes just be Black one of the most successful and highest paid football players in the NFL

There's a reason there's zero D1 curry players in big sports outside of cricket.
Meanwhile there's blacks in soccer football basketball weightlifting boxing, you get the idea. And curries outnumber niggers by a big margin so it's not a question of numbers.

I think he's just coping because he got the short end of the stick.
He's a 5'10 5/10 nigger. His main issue is that he's non-NT but he thinks his inceldom is caused by his race. He genuinely believes that niggers have it harder than curries and chinks, and if you show him evidence that proves him wrong, he'll just say stats aren't real life, and if you show an example from real life instead, he'll say "wow one example".

i hate this guy cuz he always mogs my teams shitty cornerbacks

It’s uncommon the average 9-5 chad fucks more woman than the average nigger who’s incel

It’s uncommon the average 9-5 chad fucks more woman than the average nigger who’s incel
Average Tyrone has more sex than white Chad.

It’s uncommon white 9-5 chads are common

JBB IS LAW!! NOTHING CAN DEFEAT TYRONE!!!

Any non-black woman who has a niglet should be shot or even better, burnt alive

How can you disrespect your own race like that?

he has millions of dollars
a few hundred years ago he'd have like 15 wives

Man do I hate women