Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hypergamy starts when God becomes an ‘object of thought’, rather than the source of all thought

House

House

Banned
-
The 2000s were a glorious time if you were a pedantic self-professed 'empiricist contrarian' committed to tearing down creationist arguments with facts and logic. It was also a time when internet forums became a thing so every atheist dork 'debate enthusiast' was now preoccupied with flexing his intellectual superiority over god fearing christians by taunting them with quotes from South park and The God Delusion, all while constantly white-knighting for a woman's right to abortion.

What these brain trusts forgot was that by the time Bush left office the culture war was all but won; intelligent design was discredited by a spaghetti monster, and millennials asserted themselves as the most irreligious generation to come. The creationist enemy was now already in full retreat, the four horsemen rode off into the sunset, and slutwalks became a thing.

No pussy was rewarded to these brave young men for their remarkable achievement in dismantling the judeo-christian hegemony within a generation, instead "new atheist" became synonymous with "neckbeard". After Hitchens died, nobody liked them anymore, they became the meme of the decade, even though poor bastards have helped break every religious taboo around sexuality one could find, and probably helped usher an era of sex positive feminism more than anyone.

Last edited:
high iq tbh, i was one of those atheist cucks that hated religion a few years back ngl

Cope, women have been hypergamous since caveman times.

Exactly why you shouldn't kill imaginary patriarchal deities.
So if I understand correctly, you are saying although religion is clearly false the moral/cultural system imposed by it is good to keep women from acting as hypergamous and immoral as they do now, and that atheism is associated with being a left leaning soyboy so its caused problems for us now that young people are not religious. And those same people who made atheism/lack of religion a more popular and accepted thing also helped bring these new cultural standards that disenfranchise men

Cope, women have been hypergamous since caveman times.
Since 200000 bc to be exact - heck the feminine nature in hominids has always been like this

No one fears any repercussions for their degenerate behaviour anymore.

So if I understand correctly, you are saying although religion is clearly false the moral/cultural system imposed by it is good to keep women from acting as hypergamous and immoral as they do now, and that atheism is associated with being a left leaning soyboy so its caused problems for us now that young people are not religious. And those same people who made atheism/lack of religion a more popular and accepted thing also helped bring these new cultural standards that disenfranchise men

Yes, in the end those poor enlightened bastards either landed in polyamourous relationships with obese women, or were sucked into the petersonian world of Jungian hermeneutics, neoconservatism and imaginary dragons.

Last edited:
Agreed tbh, without religious institutions hypergamy will run rampant.

That being said, lots of Chads are atheists, its funny how atheist is automatically neckbeard lol.

The 2000s were a glorious time if you were a pedantic self-professed 'empiricist contrarian' committed to tearing down creationist arguments with facts and logic. It was also a time when internet forums became a thing so every atheist dork 'debate enthusiast' was now preoccupied with flexing his intellectual superiority over god fearing christians by taunting them with quotes from South park and The God Delusion, all while constantly white-knighting for a woman's right to abortion.

What these brain trusts forgot was that by the time Bush left office the culture war was all but won; intelligent design was discredited by a spaghetti monster, and millennials asserted themselves as the most irreligious generation to come. The creationist enemy was now already in full retreat, the four horsemen rode off into the sunset, and slutwalks became a thing.

No pussy was rewarded to these brave young men for their remarkable achievement in dismantling the judeo-christian hegemony within a generation, instead "new atheist" became synonymous with "neckbeard". After Hitchens died, nobody liked them anymore, they became the meme of the decade, even though poor bastards have helped break every religious taboo around sexuality one could find, and probably helped usher an era of sex positive feminism more than anyone.
God still does not exist, you useless garbage.

we can leave religion all together once we have realistic robot AIs

I see your point

God still does not exist, you useless garbage.
Illusion , my dear modern, is the most important item in the psychical inventory of a civilization. Is not this sacred monogamy a dogma of monotheistic faith you ridicule? Did you stop worrying and started enjoying your life yet, 'rationalist'? Are you banging atheist+ chicks for defying God, 'skeptic'? Thought so. But, yes, go ahead, embrace your brave new world of techno-liberalism, slutwalks and fast food religious experiences.

I mean obviously being delusional can influence your behaviour in more ways than one, for the negative or the positive. If you’re implying that delusional belief in some imaginary afterlife where everyone who’s good goes to heaven and the naughty people go to to hell makes you in some way more dignified because you can get married to a god fearing woman who’s only reason for staying with you is because she fears burning in hell then I’m not sure I follow you. You have to be pretty low IQ to believe any of that shit in the modern age, I’m surprised Christianity survived as long as it did in the west after the discovery of evolution.

Life without God is life without purpose, if we are not creatures with free thought designed by the all powerful creator of the universe, and whose Son decided to sacrifice his life for us, we are just random atoms so nothing matters, so becoming a vile whore is okay, and partying until you vomit is fine, we need religion to keep us from being just another mindless animal.

Illusion , my dear modern, is the most important item in the psychical inventory of a civilization. Is not this sacred monogamy a dogma of monotheistic faith you ridicule? Did you stop worrying and started enjoying your life yet, 'rationalist'? Are you banging atheist+ chicks for defying God, 'skeptic'? Thought so. But, yes, go ahead, embrace your brave new world of techno-liberalism, slutwalks and fast food religious experiences.
God does not exist, and you're a fucking imbecile for defending monotheism and rejecting degeneracy at the same time. Traditional societies existed in Evropa way before the kike on a stick worship.

judeo-christian-comic.png

hypergamy starts with batemans principle tbh

I still hate religion and support abortion. Religion is just the biggest cope the world has ever seen.

I still hate religion and support abortion. Religion is just the biggest cope the world has ever seen.
You support abortion out of hate for humanity which is pure emotional (though i relate), you should be against giving women that much power... abortion allows women to ride the cock carousel without any responsibility... bitches would be forced to settle more if it wasn't for abortion and cucked modern laws like child support and taxes

You support abortion out of hate for humanity which is pure emotional (though i relate), you should be against giving women that much power...
It's the opposite. I hate that abortion gives women the power to be shameless sluts, but my personal views on the value of life stop me from supporting a total ban on abortion. The time limit should be much tighter in my opinion, though; at this point the limit seems way too late and it's just a get out of jail free card.

It's the opposite. I hate that abortion gives women the power to be shameless sluts, but my personal views on the value of life stop me from supporting a total ban on abortion. The time limit should be much tighter in my opinion, though; at this point the limit seems way too late and it's just a get out of jail free card.
Oh i see, very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back