Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When people say God they mean the God of Monotheism

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Its so blatantly obvious that Western thought has been totaly influenced by monotheistic religions, for Europe and USA that would be christianity.

Any time somebody says i dont believe in God because of contradictions in the Bible they mean the christian God then they say they are now atheist.

Can u see now that their are so dumb that they cannot even hypothethise that maybe there is a God but just not that fairytale hocus pocus pie in the sky sky daddy christian Jesus. They will say because of flaws and contradictions in christianity they have have now become totaly none religious and 100% atheist.

The same goes for muslims because there are loads of youtube videos of ex mulsims saying the very same thing as ex christians.

People are so cucked by these monotheistic philosophies that they cannot even fathom that maybe there is really a God out there and maybe the bible is actually hocus pocus fairytale man made up superstition with rubbish in it like flat earth and god healing the sick yet no "man of God" or priests can make amputees regrow limbs or heal schizophrenia

Can u see now that their are so dumb that they cannot even hypothethise that maybe there is a God but just not that fairytale hocus pocus pie in the sky sky daddy christian Jesus. They will say because of flaws and contradictions in christianity they have have now become totaly none religious and 100% atheist.
I never thought about it that way. You're right. It's weird how they doubt their religion and are like "muh I'm atheist" rather than accepting there could be some kind of different god or gods. I wonder if they just do it because of the attention they get.

I never thought about it that way. You're right. It's weird how they doubt their religion and are like "muh I'm atheist" rather than accepting there could be some kind of different god or gods. I wonder if they just do it because of the attention they get.
nah its not for attention. Their whole world view from young was formed around a sky daddy fairytale pie in the sky.
Then they older and pray as the bible says but nothing happens lmao. Then the cuck hocus pocus bible says healing miracles but no "man of god" can regrow limbs or heal mental sickness only they can heal some fake diseases that antibiotics can heal.

Slowly their worldview starts crumbling and it crashes their entire lives. They built their life around sky daddy , the person they married, many even studied some rubbish associated somehow to their religion or were motivated to do something because of their religion and all these things come crashing down and their lives crash to ashes and ruble

nah its not for attention. Their whole world view from young was formed around a sky daddy fairytale pie in the sky.
Then they older and pray as the bible says but nothing happens lmao. Then the cuck hocus pocus bible says healing miracles but no "man of god" can regrow limbs or heal mental sickness only they can heal some fake diseases that antibiotics can heal.

Slowly their worldview starts crumbling and it crashes their entire lives. They built their life around sky daddy , the person they married, many even studied some rubbish associated somehow to their religion or were motivated to do something because of their religion and all these things come crashing down and their lives crash to ashes and ruble

r u christian?

When people say they don’t believe in god they just mean they don’t believe in an almighty entity that controls everything and knows everything, sees everything etc.

Yes, the universe is complex and it looks like it had an intelligent designer but it is also not perfect. Nature is not perfect. If you’re an incel, you just need to look into the mirror and you will realize that the "creation“ of god is indeed not flawless

When people say they don’t believe in god they just mean they don’t believe in an almighty entity that controls everything and knows everything, sees everything etc.

Yes, the universe is complex and it looks like it had an intelligent designer but it is also not perfect. Nature is not perfect. If you’re an incel, you just need to look into the mirror and you will realize that the "creation“ of god is indeed not flawless
i dunno why would you say we incels r not perfect? And thus nature/God r not perfect?

I would argue we r perfect. -----------> Perfect cucks to be slaves and serve society for Chad and Stacy to enjoy luxurious living. It seems like a perfect balance 2 me, i dunno maybe just maybe

i dunno why would you say we incels r not perfect? And thus nature/God r not perfect?

I would argue we r perfect. -----------> Perfect cucks to be slaves and serve society for Chad and Stacy to enjoy luxurious living. It seems like a perfect balance 2 me, i dunno maybe just maybe

If incels are meant to be slaves and remain sexless, then why do incels have a sex drive? This is where your theory starts having flaws

Last edited:
If incels are meant to be slaves and remain sexless, then why do incels have a sex drive? This is where your theory starts having flaws
bra think outside the box. We have a sex drive to impregnate washed up roasties by betabuxxing through absolute desperation, plus also to enrich onlyfans thots and make hookers rich

i told u mind has been shaped too much by that rubbish monotheism physcology, u thinking of this loving God all caring all knowing Deity. Thats ur problem, now u have trouble thinking outside the box, u stink in the 3D matrix unable to escape

I didn't grow up as anything. Why are you asking?
I was just wondering because I grew up in a christian home. I didnt really believe what I was hearing as a child and just went along with the programm to keep the peace.

I tried religious maxxing as an adult and when things didnt work out the way the religious books said is the way then i would pray double and triple harder. Basically its that type of experiences that made me question everything more and more and do my research only to find out the original God of all these monotheistic beliefs is some village idol called YAWEH. All this monotheism is based on that village idol.

Screenshot 2024 02 28 082209

Now also discovering that the way people around me in society think is shaped almost entirely by the thought processes originating from their montheistic past for atheists or from their current religion for believers.

All the war in Gaza, WW1, WW2, USA sending aid to Israel, communism, globohomo, capitalism is all based on thinking originating from these pie in the sky books thought processes.

The elites want to take us into WW3 to bring about their Messiah thats the whole point of Zionism and Israel and even muslim leaders support this because its part of their beliefs but larp like they against Israel but its part of the occult plan

Guess who they want to use as their foot soldiers you and your family while they sit it all out in some remote corner of Canada chilling while we get slaughtered for pie in the sky.

theres more like how i showed how ex religious atheists say they are 100% atheists etc , the whole thinking is influenced by this

I beleieve there is something out there it could be energy or some intelligent design or something but its not some pie in the sky that impregnated a jew whore making the son of God a jew making God jew. Like get the fuck outta here bitch nigga.

Last edited:
All the war in Gaza, WW1, WW2, USA sending aid to Israel, communism, globohomo, capitalism is all based on thinking originating from these pie in the sky books thought processes.

The elites want to take us into WW3 to bring about their Messiah thats the whole point of Zionism and Israel and even muslim leaders support this because its part of their beliefs but larp like they against Israel but its part of the occult plan

I beleieve there is something out there it could be energy or some intelligent design or something but its not some pie in the sky that impregnated a jew whore making the son of God a jew making God jew.
Agreed. The amount of deaths created because of religion is fucking astonishing. I think religion is a tool to fear mongure people. If you don't believe in christianity, you're going to hell. If you don't believe in islam, you're going to hell. It's no different than a bully saying "If you don't give me your lunch money, I'll beat you up."

I think there is some sort of intelligent life form that's watching us. I don't know what it is, but it seems unlikely to be how the bible and quaran say it is.

Atheist should just mean non religious because you can say you believe in a creator but it doesn't matter at all in your life. Religious peoples whole life is centered around the belief. My point is agnostic and atheist are the same thing in reality just one says "maybe"

It's true that most atheists are former adherents to some Abrahamic religion who decided that religion was not for them for whatever reason, not because they've done a deep, philosophical analysis on the subject, explored their own beliefs, and then came to their ultimate conclusion. Many of them have the teen rebellion mentality against authority, but instead of parents and society, it's against religion. Nobody likes being told what to do, even when the other person has a right to tell you (like your parent or boss). Add in the strict guidelines and adherence of religion, and you get a recipe for people leaving because they feel it doesn't make sense (to them) or that it restricts their freedom to live their life the way they want and feel like. What they fail to realize is that they're not freer in any real sense - they've simply traded one set of rules, morals, and values for another. Schopenhauer also talked about this will of desire superseding belief, but I can't rightly recall the details (it's been some time).

I call these atheists the immature atheists. They're flimsy in their beliefs and hold no true convictions. They drop their core beliefs for frivolous reasons and it shows a certain weakness of character. I know many such atheists, both IRL and on here, and it's kind of disheartening how they're not more seriously analytical about the subject of their own deep-seated beliefs - a belief that is so fundamental and central. They're almost exclusively emotional about the subject. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Didn’t early polytheistic religion’s believe the gods had a singular origin?