Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Hypocrisy of scumciety.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
The main reason why the prison administration and the wider scumciety tolerates prison rape, it's because aggressive inmates need to release their sexual energy. There is also power imbalance amongst predators and victims.
Rapists are usually strong, aggressive and dominant while victims are weak and effeminate. Scumciety turns a blind eye on prison rape and jokes concerning prison rape are acceptable.
So these scumbags demonize incels for the same reasons they themselves tolerate! Write on the obscure forum edgepost about rape ( that men need to release sexual energy, otherwise they are dangerous ) - you're a monster a deserve to be arrested. Tolerate prison rape against the weakest and vulnerable prisoners because the strong need to blow off steam - you're a respectable member of scumciety.

If men get raped, it's ok for society.

Society treats on female rape as worse than death, while they joke about on male rapes. Reason why they hates us because we refuse to cuck down even though we are not the alphas/high value men.

If men get raped, it's ok for society.
Normscum will say that women are weak and need to be protected while men supposed to 'stand up' for themselves but they don't care about rape of boys as well.

Nature and society is biased on pro of foids

Not only rape. They even call unwanted touch a 'sexual harassment'.
Yeah, i even heard femailos complaining that someone makes them uneasy or uncomfortable simply by existing.

Yeah, i even heard femailos complaining that someone makes them uneasy or uncomfortable simply by existing.
Staring is a sexual harassment or even rape :feelsclown:.

D z5s7rVUAA9gah

Attachments

• page_1.jpg
    page_1.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 8
Insanity, ugly guys are rapists for existing, i noticed that women are afraid and dont trust me at all. While douchbags spitroast and sexually abuse them are saints.
When Chad stares at them or talks dirty to them, they giggle.

Women are too hysterical about rape. It is not as bad as they claim.