Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I absolutely despise now more than ever this idiot for hating my favorite pokemon

>Caring about Pokemon
How old are you?

lvl 5 beautifly is trash retard. Least he made good decisions tho.

>HE CAN'T FUCKING TELL ME HIS AGE
If mods here had even a BIT of T, they would nuke this RAT immediately.

>Caring about Pokemon
How old are you?
You're like half a decade late, dude. Pokemon is normie shit now

lvl 5 beautifly is trash retard. Least he made good decisions tho.
fuck off stop hating my favorite mon :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
Ah lol you asked age.
No faggot, do you think I am going to disclose such info, fucking retard

You're like half a decade late, dude. Pokemon is normie shit now
View attachment 967196
Retard, it is normie shit for 25 years now. Anyway, here is a FACT:
If you like Pokemon you are either:
1) Underage
2) Tranny
Both of those things are not allowed on this forum.

>pretends dragon cuck is less normie
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

1) Underage
2) Tranny
>dragon cuck
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

fuck off stop hating my favorite mon :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Ah lol you asked age.
No faggot, do you think I am going to disclose such info, fucking retard
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T TELL YOU MY AGE BECAUSE................. UHHHHHHHHH.......... THAT IS LIKE CLASSIFIED OR SOMETHING!! MY MOM SAID YOU CAN'T SPEAK TO STRANGERS
AHAHHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT YOU ARE 15 AT BEST.

1) Underage
2) Tranny
> It's normie shit
> It's for kids and troons

Make up your mind jfl. I wish Pokemon was still the domain of kids and manchildren. I despise it's normification

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T TELL YOU MY AGE BECAUSE................. UHHHHHHHHH.......... THAT IS LIKE CLASSIFIED OR SOMETHING!! MY MOM SAID YOU CAN'T SPEAK TO STRANGERS
kek edgelord
back to shittok you utter shitcrap
>HAS A MELTDOWN AFTER BEING OUTED AS UNDERAGE
>CHADgon CHAD OUT OF NOWHERE
CACHI CACHI CACHINNATION
THE SCHOLAR GOT TOTAL DOMINATION
KEKA KEKA KEKAROO
HERE'S YOUR LOSS FOR YOU!

View attachment 1672541992688778.gif

> It's normie shit

Make up your mind jfl.
You fucking BROWNIE. Those three statements don't contradict each other. DO YOU FUCKING SEE NOW, LITTLE BITCH?

> It's normie shit

Make up your mind jfl. I wish Pokemon was still the domain of kids and manchildren. I despise it's normification
lel nintendo is fully aware normies are subconsciously pedophiles so they still aim at little kids while pretending to cover mature enough audience (also happens with Disney and Marvel)

You fucking BROWNIE. Those three statements don't contradict each other. DO YOU FUCKING SEE NOW, LITTLE BITCH?
Those are two statements

you were trying to bring me down kek
How? He was implying Pokemon is kid shit, I corrected him showing that it's been the domain of normies for a while

How? He was implying Pokemon is kid shit, I corrected him showing that it's been the domain of normies for a while
It is still kid's show, that normies are braindead creatures unable to fully develop a personality and immediately flock to anything flashy is also a well known fact
>Redditfrog
KEKYPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

>[Inane babble]
And just like that... I won... again.

Fetchimage

>He lost the last of his brain functions and just spams random tranime images
*YAWN*. I guess today is not the days I shall be defeated. It's getting boring.
>Dragon Cuck Z
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

>Dragon Cuck Z
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
>CHADgon CHAD CHADgon CHAD CHADgon CHAD CHADgon CHAD CHADgon CHAD CHADgon CHAD CHADgon CHAD CHADgon CHAD CHADgon CHAD CHADgon CHAD CHADgon CHAD CHADgon CHAD CHADgon CHAD CHADgon CHAD CHADgon CHAD CHADgon CHAD CHADgon CHAD CHADgon CHAD CHADgon CHAD CHADgon CHAD CHADgon CHAD CHADgon CHAD CHADgon CHAD CHADgon CHAD CHADgon CHAD CHADgon CHAD
Mindbroken. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM btw.

lol bro's on mad rage going super saiyan 69
>HE-he-he *sniff* you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO [SHITS PANTS] seething right now!
What's that? SPEAK UP, little bitch. I can't hear you if you are crying like a CUCK.

Genuinely don't get how anyone can play such a mind-numbingly easy game like Pokémon without dropping it after like 30 minutes...

Besides the art style being there to appeal to the lowest common denominator possible, and it does, I don't see a reason to play Pokémon past 18 year old.

But maybe I just don't get it.
Or I'm just mentally challenged, Im a spic after all...

Genuinely don't get how anyone can play such a mind-numbingly easy game like Pokémon without dropping it after like 30 minutes...

Besides the art style being there to appeal to the lowest common denominator possible, and it does, I don't see a reason to play Pokémon past 18 year old.
Hot foids

i gotta agree with the guys here
playing pokemon past eighteen years old is woman behavior and a pedophile trait

i gotta agree with the guys here
playing pokemon past eighteen years old is woman behavior and a pedophile trait

But maybe I just don't get it.
Or I'm just mentally challenged, Im a spic after all...
ok... But us chads make it harder by doing nuzlocke challenges with insane rules or play online pvp or play difficulty hacks

AGE. NOW.
>HAS A MELTDOWN AFTER BEING OUTED AS UNDERAGE
>CHADgon CHAD OUT OF NOWHERE
CACHI CACHI CACHINNATION
THE SCHOLAR GOT TOTAL DOMINATION
KEKA KEKA KEKAROO
HERE'S YOUR LOSS FOR YOU!
the fuck is wrong with you?

Pokémon is childish shit ngl.

Does Beautifly have any selling point over Butterfree? They're basically the same as far as I remember, Beautifly having slightly more offensive-oriented stats and that's it.