Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I abuse my Grandma everyday

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
One time I saw her peacefully napping, so I grabbed a hardcover book and smashed it on her face. She woke up screaming and crying too. :feelskek:

Dumb bitch!

Based af brah :feelsdevil::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why she's screaming? It's just a book to the face.

You should take a hammer and brutally smash her skull until it's nothing but a bloody pulp. She is old and about to die anyway so help old granny along :feelshaha::feelsokman: all in Roblox

El basedo negro americano
(im video gaméo)

You should take a hammer and brutally smash her skull until it's nothing but a bloody pulp. She is old and about to die anyway so help old granny along :feelshaha::feelsokman:
Better to watch her bleed out. :feelshaha:

My half-cousin threw a bucket at her great-aunt once.

One time I saw her peacefully napping, so I grabbed a hardcover book and smashed it on her face. She woke up screaming and crying too. :feelskek:

Dumb bitch!

Attachments

• fc5f62947b411e08.mp4
    259.1 KB
i hope this thread is larp if not this shit is fucking disgusting,unless she did something serious to you or something.not that it makes it right or anything.

i hope this thread is larp if not this shit is fucking disgusting,unless she did something serious to you or something.not that it makes it right or anything.

If she did not. Hurt you then its not very based
Dude I liked you:feelswhat: :feelsUgh:
If she diddid hurt you then based:feelsLSD::smonk:
However if sheyou didnot bother you then you are a piece of shit:feelsseriously:

idk about all this man

Re: I hope none of my family members pass before their time.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151140918Friday, December 05, 2014 3:45 PM CST
Perhaps you simply have a significant degree of loneliness that has resulted in your extensive emotional attachment to your relatives? Although it's certainly understandable, It's important to have a durable realization that any sudden occurrences could result in unexpected and potentially life-altering effects and thus I would suggest that you attempt to maintain a positive relationship with them while making sure to prevent yourself from becoming too psychologically dependent on them.

Re: what do u live for?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182817833Monday, February 01, 2016 1:07 AM CST
Well TheMagentaDelight, your evident naivety is rather astounding, and repulsive. The concept of "living for family" is certainly existent. It is the product of the natural hedonistic-inclinations shared mutually between all human individuals. Relatives provide many individuals with a mechanism to receive self-pleasure via reassurance/assistance from external people. That is why they are so heavily celebrated.

Re: 2 replies and i burn down a childrens hospital
Moronism
Png

#181391787Saturday, January 09, 2016 8:27 PM CST
"please do they killed my sister" No, it is the fault of your family for disregarding medical advice.

Png

#181323968Friday, January 08, 2016 11:24 PM CST
"Explain" Mercy and empathy is not exhibited towards those who suffer from chronic, debilitating cognitive disorders. Instead, such individuals regularly patronize the affected victims and perceive them as being "socially-inferior." Relatives reject the individuals and criticize them for being incapable of adhering to their irrational standards.

Re: Why Do Atheists Deny The Divinity Of Christ?
AgnosticAnon
Png

#181487278Monday, January 11, 2016 3:08 AM CST
"Describe one of these interactions with your creator" Yes. Various years ago, I was a homeless 19 year old man seeking guidance after being verbally-abused. After prayer to the Lord, I was picked up by a stranger and taken to a Protestant church. Now, three years later, I am in a financially-stable position and able to depend exclusively on the hands of Jesus. I evangelize regularly about the mercy and righteousness of Jesus. I do not want to see you eliminated from society because of a simple judgement error. Repent and annex yourself to the Christ. He will redeem your worth.

Re: who here is a trump supporter
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181702705Friday, January 15, 2016 2:22 AM CST
"man i remember being 13" As do I. Constant and redundant criticism/physical-abuse from narcissistic relatives. I am very joyful at the fact that the majority of the pitiful scum has been cleansed via death during the succeeding nine years.

Larp city.

Re: My Grandma just died.
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182869557Monday, February 01, 2016 9:49 PM CST
"Sociopaths" None of the users claiming to be "sorry" for the death of your relative truly care. They are merely attempting to make themselves appear as "respectable" and "sympathetic" individuals over the Internet. Your grandmother was insignificant and valueless to anyone outside of her social/relative clique. It is the mere truth of the situation.

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
UnintelligentAnon
Png

#181332750Saturday, January 09, 2016 3:05 AM CST
"Troll" Yes, continue to convey your idiotic facade to adolescent children while you organize your welfare checks. Truly repulsive.
UnintelligentAnon
Png

#181332926Saturday, January 09, 2016 3:12 AM CST
"Bite me" Ironically, only purely-instinctual beings such as animals would resort to such primitive behavior.

Dumb bitch!
How dare you? She's your grandma! :soy:

You should take a hammer and brutally smash her skull until it's nothing but a bloody pulp. She is old and about to die anyway so help old granny along :feelshaha::feelsokman: all in Roblox

IT infiltrate... post tbh ngl ded srsly

Smile for Screenshots

Why are nignogs so aggressive?

Moronism
Png

"please do they killed my sister" No, it is the fault of your family for disregarding medical advice.

Png

"Explain" Mercy and empathy is not exhibited towards those who suffer from chronic, debilitating cognitive disorders. Instead, such individuals regularly patronize the affected victims and perceive them as being "socially-inferior." Relatives reject the individuals and criticize them for being incapable of adhering to their irrational standards.
Moronism
Png

Png

Re: My Grandma just died.
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182869557Monday, February 01, 2016 9:49 PM CST
"Sociopaths" None of the users claiming to be "sorry" for the death of your relative truly care. They are merely attempting to make themselves appear as "respectable" and "sympathetic" individuals over the Internet. Your grandmother was insignificant and valueless to anyone outside of her social/relative clique. It is the mere truth of the situation.
UnintelligentAnon
Png

#181332750Saturday, January 09, 2016 3:05 AM CST
"Troll" Yes, continue to convey your idiotic facade to adolescent children while you organize your welfare checks. Truly repulsive.
UnintelligentAnon
Png

#181332926Saturday, January 09, 2016 3:12 AM CST
"Bite me" Ironically, only purely-instinctual beings such as animals would resort to such primitive behavior.