Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I agree with SJWs that simply seeing attractive people onscreen triggers me

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I don't wanna see a bunch of 9s and 10s with birkin bags hanging out in an infinity pool. I just want to see losers eating leftover KFC. It makes no sense to m, to be low SMV and into shows like 'the Bachelor' or that ilk.

There simply are not enough shows that have ugly losers in it. Especially ugly losers that are strange/loser minorities. Like I have never seen an explicitly Armenian male onscreen until I watched that tranny movie 'Tangerine'-- and I was like, holy shit, an Armenian onscreen. And that character cruises for tranny dick all over Hollywood, treating them like queens :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: pretty fucking hilarious. HOW FUCKED IS IT that trannies have 10X the onscreen representation as Armenians???

In all honesty. Someone needs to make a horror movie of some guy going ER on 'the Bachelor' that would be fun to watch. Or how about a show where these people get tricked into getting horrible surgeries. That would be really funny to watch their lives get ruined because they just HAD TO HAVE IT ALL.

There needs to be laws against this