Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I almost hit 2 chads on electric skateboards tonight with my car

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Officer
★★★★★
These 2 tall white chads thought it was completely OK to go around in their electric skateboards at 10:30 at night.

I was turning right on a green light. Now, pedestrians crossing still have the right of way but Chad #1 was just standing there on his skateboard not moving. So I honked. He finally whirrs his little electric bitch board away and I hit the gas. Only then do I realize he had stopped in the middle of the road b/c he was waiting for Chad #2 to catch up. Consequently I hit Chad #2 (slightly, not hard) and he jumps off his gizmo and starts yelling and pointing to the green pedestrian light and going crazy. :feelshaha:

He's right - it's technically my mistake. But I just honk at him again anyway. :feelzez: Which makes him even more mad and he gives me the finger.

Fun night boyos.

Hopefully that experience ruins his sexual performance tonight - which in all likelihood is probably where they were headed to.

These 2 tall white chads thought it was completely OK to go around in their electric skateboards at 10:30 at night.

I was turning right on a green light. Now, pedestrians crossing still have the right of way but Chad #1 was just standing there on his skateboard not moving. So I honked. He finally whirrs his little electric bitch board away and I hit the gas. Only then do I realize he had stopped in the middle of the road b/c he was waiting for Chad #2 to catch up. Consequently I hit Chad #2 (slightly, not hard) and he jumps off his gizmo and starts yelling and pointing to the green pedestrian light and going crazy. :feelshaha:

He's right - it's technically my mistake. But I just honk at him again anyway. :feelzez: Which makes him even more mad and he gives me the finger.

Fun night boyos.

Hopefully that experience ruins his sexual performance tonight - which in all likelihood is probably where they were headed to.
you should of actually hit them

For whatever reason Gen Z/Gen Alpha kids are riding e scooters everywhere in my area. When I'm driving in my neighborhood when school lets out, or when it's weekend, they're out and about on them. I see more kids on those than on bikes.

Oftentimes they'll have two people on the same scooter, like how people ride on a jetski. Most of the time, they're flooring it down sidewalk or on the street, being complete nuisances to everyone.

Had a very similar situation like yours happen - I'm making a right turn at a four way intersection and the pedestrian signal going northbound has the 'don't walk' signal on it. For whatever reason some zoomer blows across the crosswalk as I'm making the turn, forcing me to slam on the brakes. They pissed off someone behind me and they honked at me as if I was in the wrong for not wanting to hit the idiot on the scooter.

Last edited:
Some black guy was riding one and started yelling at me for money or something when I drove by. I wanted to run him over tbh

target some actual foids next time, at least that’s going to be more worth your time and our entertainment, chads and cels are on the same spectrum, they could be our allies

Some black guy was riding one and started yelling at me for money or something when I drove by. I wanted to run him over tbh
should’ve called him a broke ass nigger and told him to go apply for social security like all the brothas do.

Haha i should've
I got into a fight in high for calling one a nigger after he was bothering me for a dollar for the vending machines

For whatever reason Gen Z/Gen Alpha kids are riding e scooters everywhere in my area. When I'm driving in my neighborhood when school lets out, or when it's weekend, they're out and about on them. I see more kids on those than on bikes.

Oftentimes they'll have two people on the same scooter, like how people ride on a jetski. Most of the time, they're flooring it down sidewalk or on the street, being complete nuisances to everyone.

Had a very similar situation like yours happen - I'm making a right turn at a four way intersection and the pedestrian signal going northbound has the 'don't walk' signal on it. For whatever reason some zoomer blows across the crosswalk as I'm making the turn, forcing me to slam on the brakes. They pissed off someone behind me and they honked at me as if I was in the wrong for not wanting to hit the idiot on the scooter.
Fucking hate these young faggots.

Another problem is they don't need a license plate. If I got out and hit one with a crowbar and someone snaps a pic of my license plate - I'm fucked. But these little retards can do whatever they want and nobody can catch them.

Fucking hate these young faggots.

Another problem is they don't need a license plate. If I got out and hit one with a crowbar and someone snaps a pic of my license plate - I'm fucked. But these little retards can do whatever they want and nobody can catch them.
Remove license plate if you're about to something... Illegal

Fun night boyos.

Lol good one

:feelskek: You have negative inhibition brocel