Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I Almost Never See LTN Guys With Women Here

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Seen an LTN with a woman maybe 5 or 10 times out of hundreds of couples. Even low MTN 5/10's are uncommon, most guys with women are mid to high MTN 5.5-6/10, also seen many HTNs and a few chadlites with women, chadlites and chads are rare but get the most explicit interest from women along with most HTNs. Average guy in general population 5/10, average guy with women 5.5/10

Same.

I only see 5/10 and above with females

alphaggots should get executed on sight

Same.

I only see 5/10 and above with females
Seen an LTN with a woman maybe 5 or 10 times out of hundreds of couples. Even low MTN 5/10's are uncommon, most guys with women are mid to high MTN 5.5-6/10, also seen many HTNs and a few chadlites with women, chadlites and chads are rare but get the most explicit interest from women along with most HTNs. Average guy in general population 5/10, average guy with women 5.5/10
I see either tall MTN with girls or HTNs. The only low tier normies I see with girls are old like boomers.

There are some balding and fat in 30+ yo, but still tall with solid face.