Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i almost thought i had borderline and got scared

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
main factors in bpd:

1. frequent moodswings
2. constant fear of being abandoned by loved ones

thats literally what i feel like

so i talked with my therapist

explained i feel those symptons extremely and that i dont want to get bpd diagnosed

therapist: ur not bpd, the moodswings come from your autism. because of overstimulation sensitivity you can easily swing from happy to sad or sad to happy.

therapist: the fear of being abandoned comes from you losing your parents at an young age, i dont see any bpd in you dont worry

>tfw you're just an autistic ptsdmaxxed orphancel instead of borderline

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Yeah, if you were BPD you’d be wildly successful with women like that ugly fucker Pete Davidson.

Yeah, if you were BPD you’d be wildly successful with women like that ugly fucker Pete Davidson.
that guy fucking mogs me to death

I fucking hate that faggot, he’s just statusmaxxed so that’s why he ends up with celebrity foids. If not for that he would just be a crackhead

No BDP for your height

all these mental disorders are bullshit. any mental problems stem from one thing, looks.

all these mental disorders are bullshit. any mental problems stem from one thing, looks.
As someone with schizoaffective, that’s just not true it’s very inherent to my brain.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back