Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I went on a few "dates" and now I'm worse off than before

Mayocel

Mayocel

Apostle of the Grey Pill
★★
I've gone on dating apps before, and it was hell as always. I've been gymcelling, taking 3 showers a day, and dressing in nice clothes, but the results are the same. I've also used candid photos taken by pros for the most part. If I get a match, it's either no reply or I basically get trolled by the girl.

So finally, I get a match with a girl who lives more than 2 hours away from me on Bumble.
Her photos : Dyed hair, piercings :foidSoy:. Interests are therapy, lgbt, anime and video games. Has one somewhat slutty photo. More red flags than in a Chinese parade.
She writes me an opener about broken hearts which is another sign to run for the hills, but somehow I manage to steer the conversation towards video games and anime.

We play some online games together, exchange insta and she starts dumping shit on me - she tells me that she is mentally ill, has attempted suicide, has been in psychiatric hospital, low self esteem, daddy issues, basically a NEET like a lot of guys here. Any normie man would have stopped talking by now, but I guess I'm used due to my mother using me as a personal therapist.
We set up a meeting and when we met up she has gained weight since the photos, but she is not unfuckable - I don't have enough fingers and toes to count the red flags anymore. We have fun, but she is not as talkative as she was online, and she goes home. It was more like hanging out with a friend than what I imagine a date would be like. Maybe I'm even uglier irl than in pictures :feelsbadman:
In the same evening after, she calls me and unloads shit on me again while drunk, and I find out how she has alienated her friends, etc. We chat and set up a second date.

A week after we play some pool and hang out, but she is even colder than before. I find out that she has some male "friend" that lives in the same city as me.

Then after the next day, she keeps finding reasons not to talk and I've given up. It has been a week since. She obviously used me for entertainment since she was bored and has no life of her own. I've been high on copium and purposefully ignored every danger sign. I should be happy that I didn't really lose anything besides a small amount of money and time, since we split everything.

The sad thing is that this is probably the best interaction I've had with a woman my age since primary school. I can understand simps and bluepill cucks a bit more now, even talking to some mentally damaged girl who had no interest in me gave me a high I haven't felt for a long, long time. I felt alive and like life had meaning. But the realization that it never began dropped me even lower tbh, so I'm not sure it was worth it.

TL;DR; Got played for a fool by some bored arthoe roastie, feel even worse now.

Last edited:
Although the experience was negative at least you were able to get a date. I don't think you are a fake cel by
how you come across. I can tell you put a lot of hard work into your search and for that result. I don't blame
women for things like this because she at least gave you a opportunity.

What pisses me off is when one male who is millions of years into evolution, despite self improvement
and looksmaxxing, gets zero results like he was a third species.

At least you tried and you didn't get used like most normie cucks would.

The lesson though is that if she's dumping shit on you, anything like that, she's not attracted to you and you're wasting your time.

The lesson though is that if she's dumping shit on you, anything like that, she's not attracted to you and you're wasting your time.

For me sex is not ascension. If a man can go on dates then he isn't an incel. If in real life you ask a female on
a date and she says yes or online dating then she is considering or on the fence about fucking you.

An incel gets point blank refusals.

I would be the happiest man alive if a foid would voluntarily go on two consecutive dates with me.

She probably fucked those male friends she has (even most disgusting foid has them) well i wouldn't feel that bad since playing games with someone is not half bad it's a new experience since i'm usually always playing solo but those dates felt like a waste of time.

She probably fucked those male friends she has (even most disgusting foid has them) well i wouldn't feel that bad since playing games with someone is not half bad it's a new experience since i'm usually always playing solo but those dates felt like a waste of time.
Playing vidya together with a foid was probably the best part of all of this experience. I suspect she is fucking the guy as well, I wouldn't be surprised if she is a few kilometers away getting her back blown out right now.

Mogs me to oblivion for getting a date in the first place. All I've ever experience is rejection after rejection.

For me sex is not ascension. If a man can go on dates then he isn't an incel. If in real life you ask a female on
a date and she says yes or online dating then she is considering or on the fence about fucking you.

I can tell you there are many women that will go on dates solely for pointless company when they're "bored and lonely". And, of course, there are some that use men for free food.

I would be the happiest man alive if a foid would voluntarily go on two consecutive dates with me.
They are are not dates, they are just hangouts. There's a difference between the two

I've gone on dating apps before, and it was hell as always. I've been gymcelling, taking 3 showers a day, and dressing in nice clothes, but the results are the same. I've also used candid photos taken by pros for the most part. If I get a match, it's either no reply or I basically get trolled by the girl.

So finally, I get a match with a girl who lives more than 2 hours away from me on Bumble.
Her photos : Dyed hair, piercings :foidSoy:. Interests are therapy, lgbt, anime and video games. Has one somewhat slutty photo. More red flags than in a Chinese parade.
She writes me an opener about broken hearts which is another sign to run for the hills, but somehow I manage to steer the conversation towards video games and anime.

We play some online games together, exchange insta and she starts dumping shit on me - she tells me that she is mentally ill, has attempted suicide, has been in psychiatric hospital, low self esteem, daddy issues, basically a NEET like a lot of guys here. Any normie man would have stopped talking by now, but I guess I'm used due to my mother using me as a personal therapist.
We set up a meeting and when we met up she has gained weight since the photos, but she is not unfuckable - I don't have enough fingers and toes to count the red flags anymore. We have fun, but she is not as talkative as she was online, and she goes home. It was more like hanging out with a friend than what I imagine a date would be like. Maybe I'm even uglier irl than in pictures :feelsbadman:
In the same evening after, she calls me and unloads shit on me again while drunk, and I find out how she has alienated her friends, etc. We chat and set up a second date.

A week after we play some pool and hang out, but she is even colder than before. I find out that she has some male "friend" that lives in the same city as me.

Then after the next day, she keeps finding reasons not to talk and I've given up. It has been a week since. She obviously used me for entertainment since she was bored and has no life of her own. I've been high on copium and purposefully ignored every danger sign. I should be happy that I didn't really lose anything besides a small amount of money and time, since we split everything.

The sad thing is that this is probably the best interaction I've had with a woman my age since primary school. I can understand simps and bluepill cucks a bit more now, even talking to some mentally damaged girl who had no interest in me gave me a high I haven't felt for a long, long time. I felt alive and like life had meaning. But the realization that it never began dropped me even lower tbh, so I'm not sure it was worth it.

If you were Chad, she would have begged you for sex on the first date

I wouldn't because she would only see me as a "friend" and nothing more than a friend

The absolute state of larping moggers on is.
Most incel’d incel on is. In 2024

I wouldn't because she would only see me as a "friend" and nothing more than a friend

I heard that if a foid expresses her raw emotions to you, it's a sign of the friendzone. If a foid is romantically interested in you, she would not express negative emotions

I can tell you there are many women that will go on dates solely for pointless company when they're "bored and lonely". And, of course, there are some that use men for free food.
My own married mother leads on some oldcels to get free shit, and she is fat and old already.
If you were Chad, she would have begged you for sex on the first date
My brother and cousin have women literally following them to their homes unprompted, I've seen firsthand the difference how you get treated If a girl is attracted to you. Whereas I had to jester and keep her from getting her mood down.
You would be surprised. I thought I was blackpilled enough as well, but the lizard brain and the hormones are a bitch to control.
The absolute state of larping moggers on is.
Most incel’d incel on is. In 2024
I mean have we fallen so far that hanging out with a foid is ascension now? I did not even get to hold or touch hands with her, much less do anything else.

I heard that if a foid expresses her raw emotions to you, it's a sign of the friendzone. If a foid is romantically interested in you, she would not express negative emotions
Anyone trying to attract someone, even if they want you as a friend, they would not dump their problems on the first few meetings. It is a sign they don't care about how you feel.

Correct. When women are attracted, they're focused on keeping you around. That doesn't necessarily mean sex right away, but they're going to show clean signs they're open to touching. Any behavior like they want to shit test you first, or get all emotional, it's done, may as well just leave.

lmao the state of this site

A

At the end of the day, she used you as a shoulder to cry on. Hopefully, you have learned from your mistakes. Move on, if foids don't want you, just accept it and live life to it's fullest without them

At the end of the day, she used you as a shoulder to cry on. Hopefully, you have learned from your mistakes. Move on, if foids don't want you, just accept it and live life to it's fullest without them
I think I've been getting better at this now, but sometimes I see everyone I know in relationships and I get fomo, even though I am a genetic failure and there is nothing to miss out on for me.
while she was handjobbing and sucking chad on the first date :blackpill:
Indeed. I once had a neighbour who was basically what you would imagine a chad would look like. He was fucking his stacy gf every day and it was loud as shit. It was soulcrushing in a way tbh, knowing how far apart the worlds we live in are.

Ehh she could just be using you to get stuff or she's bored.

That was a beautiful and sad story OP, thank you.

She sounds horrible, but I'd honestly try to get a date with her because I'm so fucking desperate. Fu k.

That was a beautiful and sad story OP, thank you.
Thank you for taking me seriously. If I told this to anyone I know irl I would probably get told to stop being a bitch since even my own family doesn't respect me, so I vent here instead.
She sounds horrible, but I'd honestly try to get a date with her because I'm so fucking desperate. Fu k.
I knew from the beginning this was going to be a disaster, but when you are as affection starved as we are, you take anything you can get. At least she didn't talk shit to me or anything.

The sad thing is that this is probably the best interaction I've had with a woman my age since primary school. I can understand simps and bluepill cucks a bit more now, even talking to some mentally damaged girl who had no interest in me gave me a high I haven't felt for a long, long time.
It’s worth it brother. If anything, at least you tried. I’m 21, KHH (saw a whore at 18, no pussy since) and I don’t think ill ever be able to stop chasing women. The high it gives is better than any alcohol or drug Ive had and the heart beating feeling of goodness that comes from it is unbeatable.

It’s worth it brother. If anything, at least you tried. I’m 21, KHH (saw a whore at 18, no pussy since) and I don’t think ill ever be able to stop chasing women. The high it gives is better than any alcohol or drug Ive had and the heart beating feeling of goodness that comes from it is unbeatable.
Honestly, it is true. It's no wonder chads are so confident, they are literally high on life 24/7.
Right now the only thing keeping me from roping is the rush of endorphins I get from gymcelling, but that is a poor substitute. For a moment I forget I'm subhuman and feel alive.

Average fakecels.israel user

Honestly, it is true. It's no wonder chads are so confident, they are literally high on life 24/7.
Right now the only thing keeping me from roping is the rush of endorphins I get from gymcelling, but that is a poor substitute. For a moment I forget I'm subhuman and feel alive.
The high from reciprocated love is unimaginable. Im honestly jealous of Chads who’ve gotten that sort of feeling from a woman, something that is highly unlikely for guys like me or you. My first true crush gave me butterflies and had me high for days off nothing. I ultimately got rejected with the classic, “you are a good guy but..”

Maybe Ill start working out seriously. I always did it on and off but never really got high from it.

She used you as a shoulder to cry on, this is what many of them do, then before you know it they ghost you or block you for no fuckin reason. We're disposable to them, this girl was clearly damaged goods and used you. This is what happens to nice guys in life, they get walked all over, used as a doormat for someone else's problem.

I've experienced something similar, girls who would call me just to tell me about how their abusive ex mistreated them, then eventually I was ghosted and blocked for no fuckin reason. I sat there listening to their shit like a fuckin doormat and for what? to be chewed up and spat out, time and again.

I can understand simps and bluepill cucks a bit more now, even talking to some mentally damaged girl who had no interest in me gave me a high I haven't felt for a long, long time. I felt alive and like life had meaning.
I understand normie behaviour now though, its like junkies needing a high, they will step over anything and everything for female validation and attention.

I understand normie behaviour now though, its like junkies needing a high, they will step over anything and everything for female validation and attention.
Yes, and it's a good realization to have because many men have made their lives worse foolishly chasing women like this.

The only way out of this is being physically attractive.

I think you did great, especially the part about steering the conversation to something fun and that you know about. Although I believe you should've asked her on a date sooner because she's already growing cold and definitely should've tried to kiss her on the first date (I believe she'd have accepted). Girls see you not doing this and will think you're too shy to function, not interested or wasting her time.

I've been through this and even though it is a bitter feeling it's absolutely a win for you. Give it a few weeks and you'll be ready to get hurt again, but in a different way.

Yeah foids will do that to you, exploit sub7 men for emotional support, money, shelter, etc.

Gymcelling is the way

Congrats, you are now a datehaver fakecel.
Interests are therapy, lgbt, anime and video games
Bad, bad, good, neutral.
She writes me an opener about broken hearts
Oh no.
she starts dumping shit on me - she tells me that she is mentally ill, has attempted suicide, has been in psychiatric hospital, low self esteem, daddy issues, basically a NEET like a lot of guys here.
This is when the pussy dried up. It's not that you let her do it, all you could have done is ghost her, and ghosting her doesn't get you laid either. Something happened prior to this that gave her the go-ahead to attempt this. And that something can be looks, but can be something else too.

Playing video games with her probably didn't help. You gave her time and attention for nothing in return.

Although the experience was negative at least you were able to get a date. I don't think you are a fake cel by
how you come across. I can tell you put a lot of hard work into your search and for that result. I don't blame
women for things like this because she at least gave you a opportunity.

What pisses me off is when one male who is millions of years into evolution, despite self improvement
and looksmaxxing, gets zero results like he was a third species.
Demiurge created us evolution is fake

normie issues
Chadcel here got a second date..
Incels cant fucking match on tinder nor meet anyone.

Yet you have standards and complain about red flags while claiming to be an incel

Dumbfuck any of us would dream of a chance like you had and fkd up you normie