Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I always see so many brocels at the NEETbux centre

Wolnir

Wolnir

Facially ill
★★★★★
Every time I go to the job centre for my NEETbux, it is filled with subhuman NEETS like myself. I have never seen a chad NEET in my entire 3 years of NEETmaxxing. It is kind of based seeing all of these subhumans giving up on life and not contributing to society, why should we? The majority that I see are curries, it is mostly men too.

Only women and single mothers can get NEETbux in america. Men have to cut off an arm or a leg

interesting, i thought curries were known to be wagies
I live in a majority curry area, so that's probably why, there was a lot of curries in the warehouse that I worked at before.

But what if u arent autistic?
if u have strong social anxiety from isolation as an ugly man u might get diagnosed with autism too and get on NEETbux. Wouldnt surprise me if that was the case for him as he was diagnosed at age 36

if u have strong social anxiety from isolation as an ugly man u might get diagnosed with autism too and get on NEETbux.

I dont have autism but i dont feel like interacting with people cuz i have a broken dick. Its not autism though
Wouldnt surprise me if that was the case for him as he was diagnosed at age 36
Still autism bux isnt enough. Isnt it like 900 a month? Not enough.