Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I AM 44 YEARS OLD I STILL CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE HAVE SEX

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
PEOPLE HAVE SEX.

THEY MEET EACH OTHER, I don't know if they sniff each other's butts to sniff sexual pheromones or something. But at some point upon people sizing each other up in the most primal way, they make a determination to have sex with each other if they read positive social cues to proceed with sexual engagement. UNLESS IF ONE PARTY DECIDES TO RAPE OF COURSE.I feel as though the primal aspect of determining whether or not someone is fuckable is microseconds fast. But because we live in a society, women prefer to pace out this sexual rite of passage almost like some kind of unthinking religious zealot, that only exists to parrot behavior due to conformity and superstitious devotion to pagan rituals that literally have no meaning. It's a pomp and circumstance as ridiculous as a Cossak dance. Courtship is completely ridiculous. You've already decided if a man is fuckable by looking at each other lustfully.

It's more logical to just put point at a a woman with an erection, and then the woman just spreads her legs all in public for sex to happen. This seems to me, the more precise breeding and pleasure strategy, rather than bother with weird pagan feminist customs of courtship.

SEX SHOULD AT LEAST HAPPEN FIRST, before any kind of exploration of discovering some kind of parasocial bond, because 99% of the time, it just seems superflous. We are all modern people that just seek novelty constantly. I don't even know why we even bother having a society as though men and women should be social partners, or that men should be a part of raising kids. For the most part women should just be interchangeable breeding receptacles that walk around shit and eat. Kids shouldn't even be raised. Kids should be left alone in the wild so only the strongest can survive. I don't know why humans feel invested as though all the kids they spawn are worth time and monetary investment. There is nothing precious about human life. It's not a quality sort of issue, it's a quantity one. Just breed a fuck ton of kids, and leave them to survive naturally so only the worthy shall advance. Much like the Tower of Babel, even the languages we speak confounds our primary goal to simply fuck like animals. Not a problem with a languageless society.

But I think if we just stopped caring about kids, stop investing in their welfare and education-- just treat them like stray dogs, this would allow for a society that's flowing with sexual pleasure, and possibly even reduced moral panic about rape-- rape would almost be seen as "oh that ugly guy was pretty horny, I guess I got raped lol." :foidSoy:

This is my concept of a SEX FIRST anarchy. Just men fucking mindlessly, with complete ad utter sexual determinism, and women getting pregnant mindlessly like fiends. Humans meeting their biological goals unpretentiously. My incel utopia is a female version of HELL.

Last edited:
over for modcels

sex only after marriage, but nobody can make it to the marriage

Brutal thread. We will forever remain children.

Cope, sex isn't real.

sex is a mirage created by jews

sex is a mystical formation that dissipates with the right crystal energy. This is why hot white chicks own crystals

I didn't thought you'd be this old :feelscry:

How is the life as an incel in 40's?

a sigh of relief that im actually not the oldest shit around here

also: the more CHad/ better looking you are, the less you have to deal with all the bullshit ''pomp and circumfence'' as you call it as a man.

Get a sex doll
?
44 and still an incel? how are you still alive bruh :feelsbadman:
Cope, sex isn't real.
the only two words in my head are rape and incel
that's an extreme version of what I have almost
"I'm 26"
"am I 26"
"where's my time"
"you stole my time"
"suicide"
"sex"
I "only" have this occasionally throughout the day though

I'm only 20 and already done with life, i dont know how terrible it must be at 44

I will probably rope with 40, ngl. What's even the point at this age. Your body is just going to get worse and worse.

At least you can cope with youth.

Are you a virgin or did you get a hooker?

I feel for you comrade and find your experience to be highly relatable as I am also 44 and a life-long incel with no reasonable chance of ascending in the near-term or indeed, for the indeterminable future, notwithstanding the possibility of my buying a winning lottery ticket and I don't buy lottery tickets.

Your analysis of society seems to me to be flawless as I too often wonder how different my life would be but for the fact that these absurd courtship rituals exist and necessitate that men not merely be chad or HTN level but likewise be prepossessed of all the ancillary social skills essential to ingratiating themselves to foids. If it were merely a matter of a 1:1 aesthetic ratio that resulted in a completely equitable looksmatch assignation of pussy, I would have been fucking a foid with a 6/10 face and an 8/10 body by now. Yet instead I must rotmaxx and watch other, lesser men acquire high end stacy's.

homo sapien kid cannot survive alone. its not a calf that is able to run the moment it is born.

it doesn't make sense that this shit just flows naturally for normal people. i can't get it to make sense.

I have no idea how people have sex. like how to initiate. its over for non ntcels

I will probably rope with 40, ngl. What's even the point at this age. Your body is just going to get worse and worse.

At least you can cope with youth.
outlive your foes. that's a good cope.

outlive your foes. that's a good cope.
Yeah I guess

Sui is cucked anyway. It would have made sense in 1974, but technology is advancing so fucking fast, the world looks completely different every few years. It's fascinating to observe.

Larper by glowiesss

This reads like a wereq post but abit more schizo.

Also are u a virgin? If u are go fuck a hooker and stop wasting time. At least enjoy yourself abit

Surprised you didn't pin this.

I feel as though the primal aspect of determining whether or not someone is fuckable is microseconds fast.
Almost. Fuckability is determined in about three seconds.

44 comments you cocksucker

I relate to this on a subatomic level. Whenever I see people just naturally getting together and fucking I always wonder, "how the hell did that happen?" It's like an alien language being psychically spoken between two normies who are attracted to each other, and then shit JUST HAPPENS.

It's like watching a nature show but being completely fucking confused about how the mating ritual works. We know when animals signal to each other and then the fucking happens. But with humans it's still a Goddamn mystery to me. How do people go from "hi" to rubbing their genitals and sweating in orgasmic ecstasy?

I just don't get it.

Are you KHHV at 44?

“Breeding receptacle”

I love it. It’s truly what women should be reduced to. Public urinals but for our semen, available on every city corner at the governments expense.

The same way tax money goes towards playgrounds, toilets, or water fountains on public land. Women too will become public property.

Men won’t be able to own women outright, but simultaneously women will have no human rights, and will be regarded as inanimate objects. They’ll be available to be used by any legal citizen, in any fashion that citizen chooses.

If women refuse, they’ll be humanly disposed of, just like any other broken/dtysfunctioning piece of public infrastructure would be.

I relate to this on a subatomic level. Whenever I see people just naturally getting together and fucking I always wonder, "how the hell did that happen?" It's like an alien language being psychically spoken between two normies who are attracted to each other, and then shit JUST HAPPENS.

It's like watching a nature show but being completely fucking confused about how the mating ritual works. We know when animals signal to each other and then the fucking happens. But with humans it's still a Goddamn mystery to me. How do people go from "hi" to rubbing their genitals and sweating in orgasmic ecstasy?

I just don't get it.
I can't help but think of that 4chan screenshot, saying that no normal person ever had to SELF IMPROVE. They just EXISTED. They've never done nofap. They've never done mewing. They've never had to improve their personality. Normal people EXIST and things just go their way. It's bizarre. The life of an incel has to be Lovecraftian to them, incomprehensible, this has to be why their advice is always so shallow. They assume everyone's lives is like them, they refuse to acknowledge natural differences.

I can't help but think of that 4chan screenshot, saying that no normal person ever had to SELF IMPROVE. They just EXISTED. They've never done nofap. They've never done mewing. They've never had to improve their personality. Normal people EXIST and things just go their way. It's bizarre. The life of an incel has to be Lovecraftian to them, incomprehensible, this has to be why their advice is always so shallow. They assume everyone's lives is like them, they refuse to acknowledge natural differences.
:blackpill::bigbrain:

This is 100% why blue pilled normie advice is completely useless. They're relating their own life experiences and applying it to something that is so incomprehensibly alien to them that it's outright shocking to the point where they see you in a strange light ("something must be very wrong with you" etc.).

sexlessness stems from being high IQ just look at nikola tesla adolf hitler or isaac newton

I just don't get it.
ITS WILD, it's like we are the only non animal humans. Or maybe there's something yet to be discovered that we are specifically lacking in. This goes beyond looks. Like even if I was decent looking, I'm still too autistic to even grasp the mechanics of going from A to B sexually like an animal the way most good looking NT humans can

Last edited:
PEOPLE HAVE SEX.

THEY MEET EACH OTHER, I don't know if they sniff each other's butts to sniff sexual pheromones or something. But at some point upon people sizing each other up in the most primal way, they make a determination to have sex with each other if they read positive social cues to proceed with sexual engagement. UNLESS IF ONE PARTY DECIDES TO RAPE OF COURSE.I feel as though the primal aspect of determining whether or not someone is fuckable is microseconds fast. But because we live in a society, women prefer to pace out this sexual rite of passage almost like some kind of unthinking religious zealot, that only exists to parrot behavior due to conformity and superstitious devotion to pagan rituals that literally have no meaning. It's a pomp and circumstance as ridiculous as a Cossak dance. Courtship is completely ridiculous. You've already decided if a man is fuckable by looking at each other lustfully.

It's more logical to just put point at a a woman with an erection, and then the woman just spreads her legs all in public for sex to happen. This seems to me, the more precise breeding and pleasure strategy, rather than bother with weird pagan feminist customs of courtship.

SEX SHOULD AT LEAST HAPPEN FIRST, before any kind of exploration of discovering some kind of parasocial bond, because 99% of the time, it just seems superflous. We are all modern people that just seek novelty constantly. I don't even know why we even bother having a society as though men and women should be social partners, or that men should be a part of raising kids. For the most part women should just be interchangeable breeding receptacles that walk around shit and eat. Kids shouldn't even be raised. Kids should be left alone in the wild so only the strongest can survive. I don't know why humans feel invested as though all the kids they spawn are worth time and monetary investment. There is nothing precious about human life. It's not a quality sort of issue, it's a quantity one. Just breed a fuck ton of kids, and leave them to survive naturally so only the worthy shall advance. Much like the Tower of Babel, even the languages we speak confounds our primary goal to simply fuck like animals. Not a problem with a languageless society.

But I think if we just stopped caring about kids, stop investing in their welfare and education-- just treat them like stray dogs, this would allow for a society that's flowing with sexual pleasure, and possibly even reduced moral panic about rape-- rape would almost be seen as "oh that ugly guy was pretty horny, I guess I got raped lol." :foidSoy:

This is my concept of a SEX FIRST anarchy. Just men fucking mindlessly, with complete ad utter sexual determinism, and women getting pregnant mindlessly like fiends.
Buying a wife is the only way.3 cows for her father and he gives you.She doesn't like you?Well at least she will respect you since without you she is dead from starvation that's the reason her father gave her.

She is scared of you? Don't worry just steal her like they do in Central Asia.Sell everything you have and get yourself a poor wife my dear ricecel mod!And never come back!Better the first citizen in a God forsaken african hut village than the last in an American urban hell full of sexhavers.

The world wasn't build for subhumans but there are still gaps in the Matrix.Get sex or ar least die trying.

#icantbreed

Last edited:
ITS WILD, it's like we are the only non animals animal Or maybe there's something yet to be discovered that we are specifically lacking in. This goes beyond looks. Like even if I was decent looking, I'm still too autistic to even grasp the mechanics of going from A to B sexually like an animal the way most good looking NT humans can
That's just it, I think there must be something fundamentally lacking. It's like evolution has devised a fail-safe for shit-tier genetics so they don't get passed on. If the system has produced a human with a bad genetic draw, it's almost as if there's that something lacking that makes it naturally easy for you to procreate in the same way that understanding and developing language is natural.