Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel like I am 100 years old while I am not even 20

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Physically and mentally I feel like a 100 year old. Sometimes I forget that I am a "young guy" in the "prime of his life".

I am aching mentally and physically as if I lived 5 life times filled with pain and suffering while I am not even 20.

Maybe I should just ask my psychiatrist for euthnasia.

inceldom ages you

My signature agrees

Extremely relatable and based
I'll turn 21 soon :feelsrope:

Life passes by me and there is absolutely nothing i can do against it

Physically and mentally I feel like a 100 year old. Sometimes I forget that I am a "young guy" in the "prime of his life".

I am aching mentally and physically as if I lived 5 life times filled with pain and suffering while I am not even 20.

i feel like an old man too sometimes and i see the younger uglies out there and i feel like i’m some sort of mentor for them.

Same. It actually gets worse. My late 20s is when I started feeling tired all the time and couldn’t do anything but lay in bed outside of wageslaving which I found brutally exhausting.

Now just going to the store is fucking difficult

BUT GOYIM! Then you cannot wage slave to help financially support chad and Tyrone’s mutt children! Eat your corn starch goy slop and get back to your 60 hour workweek

Extremely relatable; I've had a few acquaintances over the years tell me I have an "older soul" or something along those lines.
Is that legal in Belgium and/or the Netherlands?
My signature agrees
One of the best I've seen on the forum tbh.
I'll turn 21 soon :feelsrope:

Life passes by me and there is absolutely nothing i can do against it
Same here I'll be 22 in barely a months time.
Same. It actually gets worse. My late 20s is when I started feeling tired all the time and couldn’t do anything but lay in bed outside of wageslaving which I found brutally exhausting.

Now just going to the store is fucking difficult
I'm starting to feel this way, even though I'm just a senior in college.

Thats my only hope too

I feel like that too getting pushed aside gets udball pilosophical and all

inceldom makes u live an unhealthy life and youre mentally fucked. Im a shell of what i was in the past. I never was anything to begin with though.

brutal I am 27 but feel like I'm 18 and 88 at the same time bc I'm so short and have a young (but very strange) face, I feel more like 18-20 bc I have zero life experience it's brutal, I understand you man

Even at 17 i felt like my life was gone my chances were gone like a 45 year old never getting his years or prime pussy