Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I am a celibate ugly volcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
I had decided to remain single and follow brahmcharya when I was 13 , I thought once I turn 18 I'll quit masturbation and I'll be good to go. But sadly I haven't quit masturbation yet. I believe in the Blackpill and am ugly but don't plan to approach girls or even if I can be in a relationship. Sometimes I do feel sad that my genetic lineage ends with me but I am mostly happy as I have come to realise it's stupid and fuck self preservation genes. I also hope that one day we can go to a more traditional society where degeneracy isn't widespread.
AMA

Teach me how to cope like you

Yes that's why I told you guys about the ama I am not attractive and plan on never dating or having sex or even kissing a woman but I really am not bothered about it
First step don't identify with your body , I am ugly but I don't think so because I think my body isn't me.
Second step don't identify yourself with your name , personality , status family or anything , you are just you without anything else.
You are not your body , not your mind or anything you identify with.

Last edited:
You are not your body , not your mind or anything you identify with.
That's literally all you are. Also, if you never had the chance to have sex you're not volcel.

Chadpreet volcel that’s what you are

I want to COOOOOOMMMMM