Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i am a depressed man

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I have depression

I'm don't really believe in the popular definition of depression, or any other mental illness, really.
But, I'm sure you have all the supposed symptoms of depression, as do I. And it is entirely justified, from what I can tell. What reason have we to be anything but depressed? There is nothing to be cheerful about. Our misery and rage is justified, we exist in hell, for no other reason than to experience hell.

I'm don't really believe in the popular definition of depression, or any other mental illness, really.
But, I'm sure you have all the supposed symptoms of depression, as do I. And it is entirely justified, from what I can tell. What reason have we to be anything but depressed? There is nothing to be cheerful about. Our misery and rage is justified, we exist in hell, for no other reason than to experience hell.
High IQ

based

Indeed. We don't have depression, we are having feelings that are entirely natural under our circumstances.

Indeed. We don't have depression, we are having feelings that are entirely natural under our circumstances.
>tfw it's only after being quoted three times you realize you wrote "I'm don't really believe"

frodo-gif-5.gif

Welcome to the club

Me too, honestly I believe I will rope in 2 years

"Teehee man up go to the gym teehee" -retarded normalfag

life is bad

This. My life has been nothing but suffering since I hit puberty.

They don’t presribe pussy and love.
the only cure