Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How depressed are you?

• Thread starter CopingForBrutality
  • Start date

How depressed are you?

• Total voters
CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

walking corpse
  1. Not Depressed at All - I'm never depressed, I'm content with life and I am apathetic to my situation regarding Inceldom, everything else in life is going fine and I find peace in the other activities I do.
  2. Rarely Depressed - I occasionally feel depressed or sad, but these feelings don't last long and significantly interfere with my day-to-day life. I generally manage to bounce back and can deal easily with other aspects of life.
  3. Mildly Depressed - I often experience feelings of sadness, hopelessness, or disinterest in things I used to enjoy. These feelings are manageable but have a noticeable impact on my daily life.
  4. Depressed - I regularly feel a deep sense of sadness, despair and emptiness. I always question why life has given me such a harsh difficulty and feel the need to evaluate why I ended there in the first place even though there's clearly no definitive answer. These feelings significantly affect my daily activities such as work, or studies. I struggle to find enjoyment in life and often feel overwhelmed with everything.
  5. Extremely Depressed - I feel a constant and intense sense of despair and hopelessness. I stay inside all day and rarely go outside, I hate interacting with the outside world and LDAR as much as I can as the outside world has proven to me that they are insufferable to deal with. I have attempted multiple cases of suicide but have failed every time. My depression severely impacts all areas of my life, making it difficult to function on a daily basis, I have taken medication in the past or present to help me deal with the severe depression.

Which one best describes you?

literally over man

@Destroyed lonely @wereq @LesscoBlob @DarkStarDown @StonePath

If you're depressed, never take SSRIs. These psychiatrists are literally exploiting you for big pharma.

If i'm not sad i'm angry

Contemplate roping when I wake up standard day

Depressed - I regularly feel a deep sense of sadness, despair and emptiness. I always question why life has given me such a harsh difficulty and feel the need to evaluate why I ended there in the first place even though there's clearly no definitive answer. These feelings significantly affect my daily activities such as work, or studies. I struggle to find enjoyment in life and often feel overwhelmed with everything.

Literally me all the time, especially the part where I question why I've been given such a backbreaking burden to bear.

Feels like I am at a constant stalemate. No matter what I try and do normscum find a way to drag me back into the pit. It's like they enjoy trying to sabotage me. Eventually they have whittled down my options and it's clear I'm not allowed to have any facets of normal existence. My languid depression is a natural response to the bleak hopelessness of my reality; a malaise that cannot be cured by jew pills or talk therapy - the latter of which actually made my anhedonia worse as I realized how these therapy tactics would work if my problems were superficial but they are too pervasive for any form of therapy to work.

5th. Even anti depressant isn't working. Having violent and suicidal thoughts

Either sad or angry only two emotions I know

Homusuffering

I jump between 120% and 85%.

4-5, so mildly depressed.

Depressed now that I have a job