Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I am a fan of OJ Simpson all of a sudden

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
OJ is underrated--- or as I like to call him "THE JUICE" :feelskek:. I admire that he murdered his wife and a jew too. I like that he wrote a book called "if I did it". I admire his appearances in Police Academy and Frogmen. He has a fine taste in leather gloves. OJ's twitter is full of folksy wisdom. He seems to be living a happy life and doesn't let the murder accusations get to him. I really admire how he trolls the earth about his ongoing quest to find Nicole's killer-- if you are gonna murder somebody and get away with it, it takes a champ like OJ to come up with this shit.

I am not a fan of football, but it must feel like a god to win a Heisman's trophy and play for USC and have college sex for the skill of football.

Last edited:
he should have left the US after being rightfully acquitted. America is such a cucked nation. I gained new found respect for him during the Brian laundrie scandal

OJ did nothing wrong, & I wish you all a merry CLIFFmas as well (when the holiday season is upon us of course)

he should have left the US after being rightfully acquitted. America is such a cucked nation. I gained new found respect for him during the Brian laundrie scandal
his sense of humor is as dark as his skin

What do you think of Suge Knight?

I once heard that OJ Simpson would occasionally go to his dead wife's grave and cuss her out

Can you believe that? Even after he murdered her, he still goes to her grave and calls her a bitch and a whore that deserved it :feelshaha: :feelskek:

As Johnnie Cochran said "if the glove does not fit, you must acquit!" :feelsLSD: :dab:

resized_99263-simpson-gloves_34-18450-d90.JPG

I once heard that OJ Simpson would occasionally go to his dead wife's grave and cuss her out

Can you believe that? Even after he murdered her, he still goes to her grave and calls her a bitch and a whore that deserved it :feelshaha: :feelskek:

As Johnnie Cochran said "if the glove does not fit, you must acquit!" :feelsLSD: :dab:

resized_99263-simpson-gloves_34-18450-d90.JPG
that's priceless.

I love how black guys beat up snd kill so many white foids :feelskek::feelskek: