Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am a humiliatedcel

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I am the most humiliated abused dog in this entire site. My entire existence is a joke a proof that if there is a God then he is blind.

I feel like I am just wasting the oxygen by being alive since I don't amount to anything I am the least productive human in this world and I am 100% certain in what I am saying.

Everyone has more worth than me. My family is ashamed of me I failed in everything. I had a chance to make it a bit bearable but I always failed or gave up on anything i've ever started.

I cannot do anything right I struggle with basic tasks , no one respects me. I am a man child whose life is slowly falling apart and I don't do anything about it.

I deserve shit treatment for being such a failure I finally get it why people used to bully me all the time and why my dad was calling me useless all these years.

I've never been useful all I do is waste valuable resources such as money and food. Somebody else in my position could do a lot of things but I don't do anything which saddens me.

I don't wan't to live anymore.

@ElTruecel @Ci Jey @DarkStarDown @erenyeager

I am the most humiliated abused dog in this entire site. My entire existence is a joke and my existence is a proof that if there is a God then he is blind.

I feel like I am just wasting the oxygen by being alive since I don't amount to anything I am the least productive human in this world and I am 100% certain in what I am saying.

Everyone has more worth than me. My family is ashamed of me I failed in everything. I had a chance to make it a bit bearable but I always failed or gave up on anything i've ever started.

I cannot do anything right I struggle with basic tasks , no one respects me. I am a man child whose life is slowly falling apart and I don't do anything about it.

I deserve shit treatment for being such a failure I finally get it why people used to bully me all the time and why my dad was calling me useless all these years.

I've never been useful all I do is waste valuable resources such as money and food. Somebody else in my position could do a lot of things but I don't do anything which saddens me.

Nice light yagami pfp

At least you're not curry. It could've been much worse.

:fuk:
Fuck this soyciety i just LDAR to deal with shit. Also I agree in also being the least productive I doomscroll all day and do nothing else. I have done 0 of the stuff I’m supposed to 0 and I never will cuz I’m disabled.

:fuk:
Fuck this soyciety i just LDAR to deal with shit. Also I agree in also being the least productive I doomscroll all day and do nothing else. I have done 0 of the stuff I’m supposed to 0 and I never will cuz I’m disabled.
i will probably rope soon boyo I dont think i stand a chance in scumciety I think it is for the better I am gone. I will give myself like 3 months and if I don't make a radical change in my life I am just going to rope there is no point in coping anymore.

i will probably rope soon boyo I dont think i stand a chance in scumciety I think it is for the better I am gone. I will give myself like 3 months and if I don't make a radical change in my life I am just going to rope there is no point in coping anymore.
Roping is cucked and it will let normies win. Best not to do it plus aren’t u still in HS anyways when do u graduate

Why do you feel the need to be productive when soyciety has completely ostracized you?

Every decision you take in life is solely due to genetic determinism anyway, you couldn't have done anything about it.
there is no point in anything. 3 months and If nothing changes I am gone for the better. I'll stop being active in discord, .is anywhere pretty much. If you want to contact you can always feel free to do that but I won't be as active anymore.

I give myself only 3 months. No change = rope I won't stand this humiliation anymore. I want to be gone forever. I don't have energy to live anymore not as a balkan subhuman who has no other choice but to live with his dad. It's just going to get worse.

Roping is cucked and it will let normies win. Best not to do it plus aren’t u still in HS anyways when do u graduate
I am not in HS... I am a NEETcel atm and need a JOB but all of the jobs here suck and I won't go to college either.

Normies have won lmao. We have lost the second the egg was fertilized.
Normies only beat us in NT a lot of them, plenty of them have shit genetics I’ve known them. They also have weak mental toughness as most of them kill themselves over small issues but never suffered in life.
I am not in HS... I am a NEETcel atm and need a JOB but all of the jobs here suck and I won't go to college either.
I c. So u mainly just LDAR as well?

Normies only beat us in NT a lot of them, plenty of them have shit genetics I’ve known them. They also have weak mental toughness as most of them kill themselves over small issues but never suffered in life.

I c. So u mainly just LDAR as well?
I am so EXHAUSTED I have no energy for anything yet i dont do anything all day. There is no hope for me.

Then they are not normies and belong here
Nope. LTNs are all Incels because LTNs are obviously sub 5s that’s like 1 in 3-4 Zoomers irl especially in the west. They’re all bluepilled as fuck and mostly NT so they life mog us.

While the non NT losers and people with tragedies in their life (pre tiktok invasion) rot here.
I am so EXHAUSTED I have no energy for anything yet i dont do anything all day. There is no hope for me.
Same for me.

have some cup noodles nigga

I am the most humiliated abused dog in this entire site. My entire existence is a joke a proof that if there is a God then he is blind.

Are you finished my nigga.

Stop being so hard on yourself none of this is your fault. You are literally a product of random chance, stop blaming yourself for things out of your control buddy boyo. You could be born with the exact same personality but chad body and you would be out tonight fucking prime staceys right this second not even knowing this site exists. It's all a joke.

Go ER to own the normies (in video game)