Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Poll: are you autistic or neurotypical

Are you Autistic or Neurotypical

• Total voters
Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
My response, I am NT because I have decent social skills, I don't have social anxiety, I am not shy around others, I don't have a mental disorder or disability. My face is the reason why I'm an incel. My face is "okay" looking but that isn't good because women are not attracted to plain/ordinary guys such as myself. I don't have looks, status, or money which makes it nearly impossible for me to find a gf.

Not neurotypical and not autistic

It appears that Autistic people greatly outnumber NTs

Neurotypical.

I'm autistic, but even if I became NT I would still be a truecel because of my looks.

Autism diagnosed

I thought you were a non-NTcel like myself & others?
Nope. I can make eye contact, never obsess over one topic, Don't get bothered by loud noises & can be talkative.

I have no idea.

Won't vote cause no diagnosis
I don't think I have an autistic brain, I think I just have autistic symptoms from isolation / "ptsd" from bullying

Self diagnosed, I can't be bothered to officially get diagnosed. I already have other disabilities

Autistic (Undiagnosed)

Don't think I'm either. I have an introverted personality and mental illness from constant bullying from normies.

Autism doesn’t exist.

Diagnosed Autistic

How do you get diagnosed for it? Like what's the process?

How do you get diagnosed for it? Like what's the process?
I'm not autistic, but I think your parents have to take you to see a physchologist who will examine you and determine whether or not you have autism

Not only am I autistic I’m level 3 autistic

Undiagnosed. I never really got the chance to develop social skills, but I am probably a sperg anyways.