Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am a MGTOW BlackPill MONK, what about you?

SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Legend
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/6YbCTP_uYgg?si=xFSxlBv3lS2s1VZD

Video above is a prediction, of what will happen within the next decade (with the rise of MGTOW).
More and more men Live this type of lifestyle, most of them without even knowing that ´MGTOW´ exists.

And what about YOU guys? I´ve been a MGTOW blackpill monk since 2021. I feel good, workout daily and also heavily focussed on my finances. Yes, It sometimes hurts to not have a significant other by my side, But these slutty cum dumpsters bring nothing valuable to the table these days.
the Risk/reward ratio is negative for men, Only cucked men commit to a female.
Valentines day..... ah yes..... the ultimate Beta male day where men put their partner on the pedestal, buy gifts and pay upfront for expen$ive dinner dates while their ´Lovely girl´ is entertaining at least 5 other guys in her DM, cause of course:
she needs her narcissistic Fuel and needs to keep her options open, due to her hypergamous slutty whorish nature. It doesn´t matter whether you buy her expensive Louboutin designer shoes, take her on a honeymoon and be emotional invested in her.... they always crave more and and will leave you when ´Mr.1% better´ shows up.

Message to the boomers:
go FUCK YOURSELVES! old A$$ Retards!
Everything went downhill after the 1950´s because boomer men are a bunch of weak, pathetic individuals.
YOU accepted feminism
YOU accepted the Sexual revolution
YOU allowed women to participate in the workforce
YOU gave women the right to vote

And you still have the audacity to ask, why men are done? Why 66% of men are checking Out? Your generation pulled up the ladder, after you reached the top of the Roof.
Therefore, Gen-Z is not able to progress and reach the top. We have no choice, but to stop playing a rigged game.
Women are only good for sex nowadays.
Usually when Im done Jerking off, I have 0 interest in these creatures. Why? cause they are only good for breeding and nothing else. Remember that buddy boyo.

Whatever helps you cope.

Slaving foids is the only real no-bluepilled way of acting.

You assume all the boomers were on the same page. That's like saying this generation is all on the same page about cutting kids' dicks off.

Only cucked men commit to a female.
Average MGTOW Coper overdosing on COPIUM.

The fact that these mgtow losers even have to give their lifestyle a name already shows hard HARD they are COPING.

"muh mgtwo", yeah or how I would call it: living a normal life without getting bitches. you don't need to give it a name, lmao.

Average MGTOW Coper overdosing on COPIUM.

The fact that these mgtow losers even have to give their lifestyle a name already shows hard HARD they are COPING.

"muh mgtwo", yeah or how I would call it: living a normal life without getting bitches. you don't need to give it a name, lmao.
Feel free to commit to a toilet, see how much value it adds to your life lmao

Feel free to commit to a toilet, see how much value it adds to your life lmao
That's the problem. I can't because I'm ugly.
But I kow from others how goddamn AMAZING it is if you don't go for tiktok sluts.

That's the problem. I can't because I'm ugly.
But I kow from others how goddamn AMAZING it is if you don't go for tiktok sluts.
MAYBE there are good ones left, but the effort isn´t worth it.,
Im a firm believer of AWALT

Men sent their own way

MAYBE there are good ones left, but the effort isn´t worth it.,
Im a firm believer of AWALT
That's just a coping mechanism to deal with the fact that women aren't attracted to you.
You keep telling yourself that "all women are bad, the effort isn't worth it, all women are alike" to numb the pain of not being attractive enough for the dating market. You know deep down that you have that primal desire to mate, but you try so hard to suppress it and tell yourself "muh I don't need a womaahn, I'm a stronk and independent MAN :soy: "
But the reality is this: Not all women are alike (just as not all men are alike) and a relationship is the best thing that can happen to a man (if he chose the right woman). A relationship gives you a sense of belonging, a purpose in life and lots of dopamine.

MGTOW are the biggest losers I can think of because they deny reality and delude themselves just to make the pain of female rejection go away. They're delusional, weak men. The fact that they have to create a "lifestyle" and make a big fuzz about basically just living a normal life without a woman is already telling how much they're coping.

Men sent their own way
exactly

I'm an incel

That's just a coping mechanism to deal with the fact that women aren't attracted to you.
You keep telling yourself that "all women are bad, the effort isn't worth it, all women are alike" to numb the pain of not being attractive enough for the dating market. You know deep down that you have that primal desire to mate, but you try so hard to suppress it and tell yourself "muh I don't need a womaahn, I'm a stronk and independent MAN :soy: "
But the reality is this: Not all women are alike (just as not all men are alike) and a relationship is the best thing that can happen to a man (if he chose the right woman). A relationship gives you a sense of belonging, a purpose in life and lots of dopamine.

MGTOW are the biggest losers I can think of because they deny reality and delude themselves just to make the pain of female rejection go away. They're delusional, weak men. The fact that they have to create a "lifestyle" and make a big fuzz about basically just living a normal life without a woman is already telling how much they're coping.

exactly
Where can I find these unicorns?

Well he was right about the awareness and mainstream popularisation but he’s wrong about the “shift” that’s supposed to happen from year 4-10. It’s cope I’ve seen 0 changes ever in fact it just gets worse