Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am a misogynist and proud

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Yes, I am most decidedly and irreversibly a misogynist. I believe that foids are inferior to humans.

A foid is by design nothing but a sex- thirsty brainless humanoid with a strong LACK of scanty intellectual, physical, creative, mental and social capacity.

A "woman" ( and the term shall be used loosely) is the highest stage to which a foid can evolve, is nothing but a patriarchal social construct aimed at filling this literal void at least with a glimpse of meaning and civilization by means of assigning it a bunch of absolutely basic homemaking skills and the role of the caretaker. It is something NOT to be respected, just like foids.

Just how Earth has developed to be a round body that rotates around the Sun, a foid has developed to be a sex object rotating on the cock carousel and getting withdrawal after 0.42 ms without male attention.

Just like 2×2=4 by definition of multiplication, a "woman" is by definition an entity that is beneath second-class citizen; something, the rights of which aren't even a category.

I say "I am a misogynist" for the same reasons that I say "Earth is round and rotates around the Sun", from the same premises that I say "2×2=4".

I say "I am a misogynist" so that nobody ever suggests that I disregard my experience, the experience of those who I admire, logical thinking and factual data - everything that preserves one from losing their grasp on reality and turning into an NPC - for the sake of shallow and naive or calculative and hypocritical virtue signalling.

"Women are wonderful!" - the white knights respond. They may be; alas, "woman" is a men's fantasy or, in the most optimistic situation imaginable, an artificial construct that requires constant oppression and brutal strength to sustain.

A foid is a sadist , that makes every man who has not inherited an absurd, grotesque and strictly fixed list of physical attributes/ genetics) to want or to really end their own existence.

I say "I am a misogynist", because it's what intellectual honesty obliges me to say.
I say "I am a misogynist" because misogyny is the anti-communism and the survival instinct of the XXI century.

I am most decidedly and irreversibly a misogynist.
A foid is a sadist , that makes every man who has not inherited an absurd, grotesque and strictly fixed list of physical attributes/ genetics) to want or to really end their own existence.
I say "I am a misogynist", because it's what intellectual honesty obliges me to say.
I say "I am a misogynist" because misogyny is the anti-communism and the survival instinct of the XXI century.
HIGH IQ post boyo.

Some people here say to me 'uuuuu youre a fakecel'
Well, I doubt there is anyone more misogynist person than me in this forum.

Truer words were never spoken

I've been a misogynist for decades before the term incel became mainstream. Women are worthless parasites, they're a detriment to society. Giving women rights was the worst mistake humanity ever made.

Neutron star density IQ

Bigfoot 517258962

atoms in the universe iq