Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel anywhere I go I must act autistic

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Sweating, trembling , being forced to look at my phone while passing normies since I am afraid of making an eye contact.

Normies are always wondering what's wrong with me since I am always sweaty , The palms of my hand get so sweaty when I am forced into some conversation by a normie that they instantly realize how ill I am.

And all of that was caused because of bullying and bad looks.

Bullies truly deserve the worst punishment stoning is not enough for those fucks.

Dr. Autismo

Sweating, trembling , being forced to look at my phone while passing normies since I am afraid of making an eye contact.

Normies are always wondering what's wrong with me since I am always sweaty , The palms of my hand get so sweaty when I am forced into some conversation by a normie that they instantly realize how ill I am.

And all of that was caused because of bullying and bad looks.

Bullies truly deserve the worst punishment stoning is not enough for those fucks.
100% true