Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am a neet and have to leve my house next week

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
I got to go sign a deal to sell the land my father gave to me.My whore mother is forcing me to go and sell it and most of the money from the sale of the parcel will go to her.I have not left my house on months

if you are selling the land why do you need to leave your house?did you sell the land with the house?

you can homelessmaxx now bro :feelsautistic:

if you are selling the land why do you need to leave your house?did you sell the land with the house?
No my mom is selling the parcel that i own not the house we live in right now.And she wants to get most of the money

My whore mother is forcing me to go and sell it and most of the money from the sale of the parcel will go to her.
Sounds like she's scamming you out of your inheritance. Talk to a lawyer, bro.

Your mom? @Edmund_Kemper

You should have moved Out earlier so you can keep the Money.

Woman are nothing more Then parasites, Parents included

Sounds like she's scamming you out of your inheritance. Talk to a lawyer, bro.
Right . If it was intensionally meant to be all you to inherit it why does not only your mother get most, or any?
Not to jump into your family buissiness but it seems like your dad didn't want mom to have it or get anything like as if she made him upset / miserable /mad in the past and it could be a dillema you were never told? If your over 18 and only your name is in the will then whats it to her legally????
Dont let her make you sign anything
There are legit parents out there that don't care fo there own offspring to the point once they got what they want they are a ghost because they wish they never had you vs. for the other no longer existing parent did care.
Consult an attorney. Fast.

Keep the land and cut all ties with greedy whore mom.