Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I am a virgin but don’t identify as incel

Lol, he is an incel either he wants it or not.

The big issue I’ve had is not meeting women in my everyday life who are interested. I experience a lot of ghosting from women, both online and in person
Well why do you think they’re not interested?

Just another typical Incel-in-denial cuck

IT foids will never let you fuck them though bruh

Lol, he is an incel either he wants it or not.
He thinks he can get some good boy points and some whore will give him pity sex. Classic :bluepill:

He thinks he can get some good boy points and some whore will give him pity sex. Classic :bluepill:
Virtual pat on the back by reddit landwhales is the most he will get.

It’s incredible how in modern culture there is this distinction between “I identify as x” and “I am x.”

PItysexmaxxing (it won't work if you're an incel)

I wonder what goes on inside of a subhuman slave like that when he sees the incel wiki with a long list of studies supporting most of the core ideas the "toxic incel mindset" is based on. Is the science toxic? Is acknowledging it toxic? Is not trying your hardest to find a reason why it doesn't have to mean what it obviously indicates toxic? At which point does toxicity start?

"No, Wilson, I'm not holding up four fingers, you are being extremly toxic right now..."

The submissive-dog-archetype of a human, happy to side with his abuser in hopes of being treated just a tiny bit nicer, maybe recieve just a little bit of praise for his intellectual and moral corruption. In a more mercyful society he would have been send to the glue factory at the start of puberty.

Last edited:
"Docile" is actually a good word to describe himself. He takes what little (or nothing) the system has to offer him, and he gaslights himself into trying to LIKE it

Typical incel in denial.

He'll eventually take the blackpill in a couple of years from now and then he'll come here.

Maybe he secretly posts on these forums.

Just be quiet and docile theory.

"Docile" is actually a good word to describe himself. He takes what little (or nothing) the system has to offer him, and he gaslights himself into trying to LIKE it
You vill be girlfriendless und be happy.

We are all once bluepilled. He will join us one way or another.

Was does he gain after for saying that, does he want some type of approval from IT cucks or something

The greatest haters of incels are actually the feminist forums but the autism forums where autistic hate us because they think we make them look bad.

absolute state of cucks

Ah, the classic "I may be a virgin but at least I'm not one of these hateful incels" :feelskek:

Imagine how far gone you have to be as a man to describe yourself as 'docile' lmao.

"You can ignore the blackpill, but the blackpill wont ignore you" - Rehab Room 2023

what a cowardly nigger faggot

I was kicked out my apartment but dont identify as homeless

Incel in denial

Typical incel in denial.

He'll eventually take the blackpill in a couple of years from now and then he'll come here.
Don't underestimate a bluepiller's ability to stay in denial

Ah, the classic "I may be a virgin but at least I'm not one of these hateful incels" :feelskek:
I was one of the fucking faggots before, I'm deeply ashamed to admit. :feelsbadman:

IncelTears: virgins but not incels
incels.is: incels but not virgins

He probably thinks that society only hates incels because of their way of thinking. Just be ugly, bro.

It's like saying "I am black but I don't identify as a black person" lmao :feelsUnreal:

These redditfags really need to cut the bullshit with all this “identify” crap.

Seriously it doesn’t fucking matter what you “identify” as you stupid fucking retard. You dumb fucking jackass. You absolute brain dead monkey.

I can “identify” as a god damned shrimp in a pasta bowl — what MATTERS is whether I actually AM in fact a shrimp in said pasta bowl.

An incel is someone who actively wants to get laid and tries to where possible yet fails despite their best efforts. You either ARE this or you’re NOT this. Identifying is no part of it and I am weary — so fucking tired — if all these lefty commie solipsistic brain dead fucking jackals spouting off this retarded sub zero IQ nonsense about “identifying” as this or that or a woman or whatever other retarded nonsense.

These fucking degenerate morons don’t live in the real world with the rest of us and nobody should tolerate such obvious bullshit. It’s offensive how stupid it is.

Last edited:
These redditfags really need to cut the bullshit with all this “identify” crap.

Seriously it doesn’t fucking matter what you “idenfity” you stupid fucking retard. You dumb fucking jackass. You absolute brain dead monkey.

I can “identify” as a god damned shrimp in a pasta bowl — what MATTERS is whether I actually AM in fact a shrimp in said pasta bowl.

An incel is someone who actively wants to get laid and tries to where possible yet fails despite their best efforts. You either ARE this or you’re NOT this. Identifying is no part of it and I am weary — so fucking tired — if all these lefty commie solipsistic brain dead fucking jackals spouting off this retarded sub zero IQ nonsense about “identifying” as this or that or a woman or whatever other retarded nonsense.

These fucking degenerate morons don’t live in the real world with the rest of us and nobody should tolerate such obvious bullshit. It’s offensive how stupid it is.
I identify him as an incel. JFL.

Another one of those “incel is a mindset” faggots

Being an incel is a life circumstance, not something you identify as. If no women want you, it means you are involuntarily celibate. No coping or semantic word games will ever change that. :lul: