Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am angry. Angry about shitty advice.

Autismus Maximus

Autismus Maximus

Homó désperatus irretitus in imperió putrescente
★★★★★
Normalcattle needs to collectively wrap itself around trees, I fucking swear. These retards have the NERVE to dish out useless generic advice like "just have better hygiene" or "just put urself out there" and then they have the GALL to go "HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR CAN'T HELP SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO BE HELPED" when you tell them their advice is shit and doesn't help ANYONE :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

HOW FUCKING BRAIN DEAD DO YOU HAVE TO BE? A BILLION NUKES UPON THEM, TURN THEM BACK INTO THE PRIMORDIAL SLAGHEAP THEY BARELY EVOLVED FROM :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
MAY THGEIR DUICKS BECOME INFECTED WITH CORONA AND MONKEYPOX

"Hurr durr therapy" Yeah I'm going to get thrown in a fucking mental institution if I try that.

"Hurr durr therapy" Yeah I'm going to get thrown in a fucking mental institution if I try that.
Locking sane people up until the plea and beg for freedom promising they’ll conform to soyciety is EXACTLY how they get people to conform and keep order in case anyone questions the system

Thats what they actually want. They want to pretend we don't exist.

Why would you ever listen to any normie's advice on life? If I heard something interesting I'd actually consider it but I never have. I had this normie therapist dude that a saw for a while who gave me the most generic normie tier garbage advice. I striaght up said to his face "your advice is generic bullshit platitudes" and it was like his brain stopped working on the spot. He was probably never called out on it before. :feelskek:
Did he charge you?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back