Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am becoming more hateful against my own kind every passing moment

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I can't stand them. When I see deathnics on the street I despise them. When I see middle-aged deathnic ladies I get nauseous. When I see old deathnic people I get sick. When I see people go to the mosque I seethe with rage. I can't cope with being deathnic and I despise my culture my religion everything. I am genuinely becoming an other one of those ethnic white nationalist copers...

Last edited:
Least self hating curry on the forum

What if the crusades never happened and what if every christian european would have always turned the other cheek? Wouldn't have muslims conquered europe, raped their women, burned down all the churches and killed everyone who would continue to pray to the God from the bible instead of Allah?

It seems like christians are autoamtically default slaves with their mentality. To me the only reason why christian countries prospered was because they did not adhere to their own teachings.

Yes, a society where everyone would live according to the bible would be a great place most likely, but only so long as they are not attacked by non christians.
I don't think the bible says to turn the other cheek when it comes to the genocide of your people and religion. Kek

I am genuinely becoming an other one of those ethnic white nationalist copers...
Truth cannot be denied. It will have its day. It will destroy all of your brainwashing and coping and force you to acknowledge reality.

the kike shill is downplaying the successes of islam in europe, dominating southern europe for multiple centuries is no small feat.

Fully agreed. Deathnics are a plague on this Earth. Just don’t become one of those retards that tries to falsely attach themselves to white identity like latinxgooner or gypsy crusader

Fully agreed. Deathnics are a plague on this Earth. Just don’t become one of those retards that tries to falsely attach themselves to white identity like latinxgooner or gypsy crusader
Your genuinely the most based user here...

Good Ill let you in the house when we put your kind back in slavery